A keeper of the peace no more

As the T-6 shuttle emerged from hyperspace, the swirling vortex of lights dissolved into the vast expanse of space. Ahead, the watery world of Kamino shimmered like a jewel, its surface almost entirely covered by endless oceans.

Descending toward Tipoca City, the bustling metropolis nestled upon the waves, the shuttle's engines hummed softly as it approached the landing pad. Yoda, seated serenely beside Tyrone Shan, gazed out at the towering spires and domed structures that rose from the water below.

With a gentle thud, the shuttle touched down upon the landing pad, its landing struts absorbing the impact with practiced efficiency. The hatch hissed open, and Yoda and Tyrone stepped out onto the durasteel platform, greeted by the salty tang of the ocean breeze.

Before them stretched the vast expanse of Tipoca City, its architecture a testament to the ingenuity of the Kaminoan people. Towering structures reached toward the sky, connected by intricate walkways and bridges that crisscrossed above the churning waves.

As the rain hammered down on the ship as it boarded on landing pad as Tyrone and yoda both pulled there hoods up as they stepped off the ramp of the shuttle as Yoda hopped onto the back of the young mandolarion " I'm going to charge you for this ride grandmaster " As he heard Yoda laugh next to his head as the two entered the facility.

" Ah more jedi have you come to see the army we have for you " A kamonian scientist " Need the army deployed to geonosis we do " Yoda states " Take knight Shan to see commanders will you ?" He phrased more as question then a demand as Yoda always did and as the scientist pointed in the direction Tyrone followed.

He entered a room to see a bunch of clones with yellow markings on there armour " Please may I introduce you to Jedi knight Tyrone Shan" Tyrone put his hand out " Alright I'm told you guys are ready for combat " He said.

" Sir yes sir " They said in unison " Sorry sir are you mandolarion? " One asked and Tyrone nodded " Yes Tyrone Shan of clan Shan , may I ask your name soldier ?"

" CT-2121 sir" Tyrone shook his head " not your digits a name " He said " Well it's Krime " Tyrone nodded.

"Would you like to meet with our more covert units and there trainers ?" The scientist asked him and he nodded " Get yourself prepped not sure when the grand master will want us to move out and may the force be with you all " He said as he left.

As Tyrone walked through the white halls " What did you think of them ?" The kamonian scientist asked and Tyrone took his helmet off.

"We don't need cannon fodder we need and I can see the mandolorion inspiration in them " The scientist took note of proudness in his voice.

As he walked into another room he saw a mandolorions talking to what he presumed where pilots judging by there armour.

"Well pilots looks like your first ever jedi is the best one " The mandolorion joked.

" Fenn, how you doing ?" Tyrone said and to that he nodded " I'm doing fine how's the star fighter your wife had us design. ".

" I haven't had a chance to test it out although I can tell she give any Jedi starfighter a run for there money."

And Fenn walked towards him " Your mother would proud of Tyrone and I'm sure you'll make a fine general " Fenn said the troops smiled at the two if this what all Jeid where like they'd git right in.

" This is the way " Tyrone said and then his communicatior started sounding off " Young shan time it is " Yoda voice came through.

" Right time for war" he said as Tyrone jogged out the room and troopers where also being loaded onto massive newly designed acclamator assault ships.

As rain hammered down " General Shan over here " He saw a clone waving over to gunship which he quickly boarded seeing Yoda.

" To arena I will go lead the assault you will " As Yoda gunship took off the ship already in orbit and " Right General you have a plan? " The clone commander said.

" I have part of one in all honestly let's bring up any maps we have Genosis Marshall " and the clone nodded as they boarded a gunship we several clones.

And he pressed something as the landscape of the barren planet came up " Right it's open so I believe trench warfare is the best thing we've got to limit casualties along with surprise we will be able to lush uo far before the droids are able to deploy in larger numbers any suggestions Marshall ". Krime looked at him a but shocked.

" Well sir I agree but think we should get heavy armour down as quickly as possible and we also have commando units ready to be deployed I think there best will not be in the battle field." He suggested.

" I agree have them try and sneak behind enemy lines and target factories and separatist leadership we can dismantle and droid foudnires in one swift attack Marshall " The clones all nodded.

" Yes sir they'll be loaded up I can put through to 5 units already waiting orders " the marshal commander stated and Tyrone nodded and quickly appeared in front of Delta sqaud as hologram.

" Right boys I hear your the best of the beta so you'll have one of toughest jobs I need to sneak behind enemy lines and assanate Geonosian chief lieutenant, Sun Fac and exoect heavy resistance once the droids start to deploy in numbers and I'll be able to supply with sqaud or two to take some of the heat ".

" Yes sir we appreciate it but we are ready this what we where trained for, Boss out ".

" Right for any other commandos I want them to hit droid foundries and if any sepratist leadership are found alive if possible if they can't be recovered give them orders to kill and Marshall under no circumstances do we deploy any special forces as heavy infantry is that understood ?" Tyrone said as the acclamator they boarded went into hyperspace.

" Sir yes sir " All the clones present said and Tyrone saluted them as they walked around " Get the walkers ready to be taken immediately I want to take the fight to them " Clone pilots nodded as gunships began picking walkers up.

" Don't worry Ani the cavalry is coming buddy " Tyrone said as troops countited to be debriefed on Tyrone orders and plan.