Chapter 104 - Riveria Date 04. (R-18)

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV
Somewhere outside Orario.

...

...

Lucius and Riveria were kissing, feeling the warmth of each other. Lucius, experienced in this, still felt something different with Riveria, the woman he had been interested in since he first laid eyes on her.

For Riveria, it was new. She had never been this close to the opposite sex. As a princess of royalty, her etiquette strictly forbade such proximity, but Lucius, the high elf aristocrat, had broken all these barriers.

Lucius was an adventurer she met on the seventh floor, appearing at best like a beggar. He wore dirty clothes and smelled like someone who had lived on the streets of Orario for days. Yet, his display of magic had caught her interest, making her believe she would never see him again. However, he reappeared, a member of a newly established family in Orario by the God Hestia. That night, Lucius was so poised that she was stunned and even embarrassed.

This all started because the man in front of her kept surprising her, making her question her magical abilities acquired through decades of study. She wondered how Lucius came into her life. He was a man who enjoyed causing chaos wherever he went, and she frowned upon some of his actions. Yet, she couldn't deny the impact he had on her life. Besides his unique evolution in the history of their world, he showed her a world of magic she never knew. Seeing his Mana zone for the first time made her see the beauty of the world she had longed for while living in the elven palace.

But it wasn't just Lucius's potential; her feelings for him were growing, despite her reluctance to admit it. Knowing it would be scandalous, she allowed him to touch her for a dance, something she would never do, but she let him. Their conversations were liberating, though he often avoided talking about magic. She enjoyed their simple talks and laughter.

Lucius remained a mystery with a past he avoided discussing. She hoped he would open up to her, but she didn't press him, especially since this was a day she had procrastinated on some things to embark on a unique adventure with the human mage. She wanted to enjoy it without her daily pressures.

Riveria wondered if she was doing the right thing. As a princess of a prestigious race, a direct descendant of the Elves, she knew her race would judge her for a relationship with a human. She didn't know if it was the alcohol, the place, or the mood, but her heart led her actions. She had expected a political marriage in a few hundred years, but now she was here, letting her growing feelings control her on a point of no return, as she would give herself to Lucius from that moment.

Lucius seemed to forget everything, their lips parted as he looked

at the elf in front of him with surprising tenderness. His instincts drew him back to Riveria, kissing her more intensely with a response that matched her passion. Despite her apparent lack of experience, she joined Lucius in a passionate kiss.

He moved from her lips to her neck, making the elf shrink as he began to run his hand along the curves of her body. Riveria felt warm with Lucius's touches and kisses. For her, everything was new, but now, with her heart surrendered, she didn't resist as Lucius continued to bring her a pleasure she never imagined.

Their passionate touch intensified, and Lucius began to remove her dress, with the elf looking timidly at him. "Do you want this, Riveria?" he asked, looking deeply into her eyes. It wasn't a provocation but a gesture of affection. He knew she had no experience, and if they continued, there would be no turning back.

Red Riveria with a rather rapid breathing nodded nervously, Lucius didn't know how she had already given her heart to him.

He began to remove her clothes while caressing and pleasuring the woman with his kisses, removing her clothes as well, Lucius and Riveria were now naked on that mountain top while Lucius created a very cozy bed for them to have this moment.