|| News. ||

And so, the three headed for the FE2 lobby, with the intention of calling every easy map skin, in hopes of warning them about the phenomenon.

..a few hours later, eventually all the easy maps arrived. Fallen began speaking.

"..ahem. Hello, easy maps. Me, Marred and BO wanted to tell you guys something."

Marred decided to explain the rest.

"I'm sure all of you aware of the random event of my map turning into something like Fallen's map, right? I've told you all that before.. but anyway."

"I tried to do the thing I usually do whenever that happens. But this time.. it didn't work, for some reason."

"Woah, hold on, Marred."

Retro Coast interrupted.

"What do you exactly mean by "it didn't work"?"

He asked.

"I tried using my abilities, but they didn't work. After that, I really had no choice but to head to Fallen's map so I won't get affected myself. At first, me and Fallen thought this'll be only our problem but.."

Marred looked over to Buried. BO started talking.

"Apparently, my map also got affected-"

"Affected?!-"

Axiom exclaimed.

"Buried, your map got affected? But- that doesn't make any sense! You're not a part of Fallen and Marred's timeline so-"

"Okay, okay, Axiom. I'm very well aware my map isn't a part of their timeline but for some reason my map got affected too."

Fallen then began speaking again.

"Which is the sole reason why we called you all of here to warn you all. We don't know if this'll spread to the other difficulties, but we decided to warn you first."

Fallen finished, PV began speaking.

"Wait- so, what you're saying is that this could have a possibility to spread to the other difficulty maps?"

MD answered PV's question.

"Yes, you're correct on that part.."

The lobby was dead silent after MD's answer. But not a minute after that, the whole lobby spiraled into absolute chaos.

"WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCKING DIE"

"GOOD GOD I NEED TO TELL POISONOUS FOREST ABOUT THIS!-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Everyone just began screaming.

"HEY- Calm down nothing's gonna happen-"

"Marred we all know that isn't true-"

"..yes, but-"

"CAN EVERYONE'S ASS JUST QUIET DOWN FOR A GODDAMN SECOND?!"

Fallen loudly shouted, this made everyone in the lobby go dead quiet. Fallen sighed.

"Look- I know this might be a big deal to all of you. But geez- don't get too worked up! There's a high chance this won't happen again, so don't let your panicked instincts take over you."

It was silent for a moment, before MD spoke up.

"..ahem- yes, my counterpart here is correct... Maybe this is all just a big bug and maybe Crazy can fix it?"

"Oh, come on Marred. You know that guy doesn't even pay attention to all of us anymore."

Forsaken Era stated.

"But- don't get your hopes down, Era!"

"Marred, I appreciate your faith but there is a big chance that Era over there is correct."

Fallen tried to explain to Marred, but apparently Marred was a bit stubborn.

"Yeah, I know. But there is still a chance, right??"

"...."

"...you can all go now.."

BO announced. Shortly after, all the easy maps began going back to their respective maps. Leaving Fallen, MD and BO in the lobby.

"...well that went as planned."

BO shrugged.

"No it did not."

Said Fallen.

(

a/n: sorry for little updates, got too focused on school. exams r next week and i am writing this chapter at 12:04 midnight.

 exams r next week and i am writing this chapter at 12:04 midnight

haha funny)

haha funny)