Chapter 1: Entering the Tyran cluster

(Author's notes: This is sort of like a reboot of my first Transformers Movieverse story by the name of Transported between worlds I once had on fanfiction dot net years ago before I deleted it, even though I don't remember most of it because of my faulty memory, but with seriously altered events that still remain the exact same. One notable example is that Jazz and the other dead Autobots – except for the traitor Sentinel Prime – survive into the sequel stories. Another notable example of seriously altered events from my original stories that remain the same is Dylan Gould, Harold Attinger, James Savoy, and all other human antagonists of the films have been exposed early, imprisoned, tried, and sentenced to die. However, for my first rebooted story, there'll be a much shorter OC Autobot crew since it's going to be difficult to write a rebooted story with a humongous amount of characters amounting to five thousand or more from the original work of fiction and fanfiction original characters in terms of the protagonists and antagonists having two to five thousand named characters or more. And it would be even more difficult to keep track of each characters per chapter. But the OC Autobot crew will still be large enough to help the entirety of Optimus Prime's Autobot army to outnumber the Decepticon army in the Battle for Mission City, in the aftermath of the Battle for Egypt slash Operation Firestorm, in the Battle for Chicago, in the Battle for Hong Kong, and in the Battle for Stonehenge in potential fanfiction sequels for this rewritten story.

The crew of Flyimus Prime will be revealed in this chapter, and they'll be accompanied by clones, drones, generic troops, etc. to make the Autobot forces that much bigger.

Enjoy chapter 1: Entering the Tyran cluster.)

(Quadwal cluster Earth 235,367, August 19th, 2059, first person POV...)

Who am I?

Are you sure you want me to tell you?

I'm asking to double check simply because the story of my life is not exactly a fantasy, nor is it a fairy tale, neither is it a dream, nor is it something out of an action movie. And it's not something out of a comic book, a cartoon, or a video game either.

If somebody told you I was just a normal, slightly below average guy who's carefree, naïve, dumb, and isn't important to any form of society from the United States or from the rest of the world in the 21st century, that somebody was a liar.

I'm Wallace Henderson.

I'm 29 years old, living in New York City, the Land of Opportunity.

And as one might imagine from the thousands to millions of transformable action figures on my shelves and in my toy chests and in my storage bins, I'm a Transformers fan and avid Transformers toy collector.

But I specifically collect all manner of Transformers action figures that transform from robot mode to vehicle mode, beast mode, weapon mode, combiner mode, object mode, and planet mode. Excluding the original Generation 1 toys with limited articulation and parts bound to break off the toys.

The original Generation 1 Transformers toys from 1984 to 1991 were absolutely atrocious.