Chapter 2: Meeting Bumblebee

(Author's notes: In this chapter, the Autobot team under Flyimus Prime's command will be meeting Bumblebee, specifically the crew members who transform into civilian ground vehicles and specifically the Multi-Changers in their ground vehicle modes.

Also, a bit of a disclaimer: I am in no way possible trying to copyright any form of Michael Bay's first and only 5 Transformers live action films. Everyone who has read my stories in the past on fanfiction dot and reviewed them in the past on that site so far before I permanently quit fanfiction dot net already knows that I am not trying to copyright anything that my stories are based upon. I know better than that, I'm well aware of the consequences of my actions on both counts, and I always try to not copy anything from the original sources to avoid legal trouble. I don't own any of the live action Transformers movies from 2007 to The Last Knight. Those movies are owned by Michael Bay, DreamWorks Pictures, Di Bonaventura Pictures, Hasbro, and Paramount Pictures. Any similarities to the movie are slightly changed because I'm trying to avoid copyrighting the movie and because I don't like some of the dialogue and some of the scenes along with some of the characters and some of the things that happened in the movies. Also, any similarities to any actual people, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Enjoy chapter 2: Meeting Bumblebee.)

(Tyran cluster 707.04 Delta, the roadways leading into the suburbs of Tranquility, California, third person POV...)

In his ground vehicle mode of a 1983 Japanese Mitsubishi Fuso F-Series FT ladder fire truck, Flyimus Prime is driving on the roadways leading to the suburbs of Tranquility, California and both his Grounder and Triple Changer troops in their ground vehicle modes spotted Bumblebee heading their way.

Blurroad advises with his voice sounding like a combination of the N.E.S.T. Global Alliance Bludgeon and the Robots in Disguise 2015 Megatronus, "Heads up, sir; Bumblebee is heading towards us from behind."

Flyimus looks in his rearview mirror, and sure enough, Bumblebee is coming up fast from the rear.

Bumblebee pulls up alongside Flyimus Prime and he spots one of his Autobot symbols on one of the cab doors of his vehicle mode.

Along with that, a 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX sports car, a 2007 Audi RS 4 sports car, a 2002 Nissan 350Z sports car, a 1998 Mitsubishi 3000GT sports car, a 2007 Toyota Camry sports car, and a 2007 Porsche Cayman S sports car drove up alongside Bumblebee, but they were also Autobots.

They were known as Leafcutter, Damselfly, Scarab, Locustwing, Stonefly, and Cicadabot.

Bumblebee flashes his headlights at Flyimus, and Flyimus and his Grounder and Triple Changer troops get the message as they discreetly swerve off the road into the woods, transforming to robot mode while being careful to avoid being seen and to avoid the trees.

After he and the rest transform to robot mode as well, Bumblebee's radio whirls as he asks in a Chucky the Killer Doll sound clip, "Who the hell are you?"

Leafcutter remarks, "Never seen you guys around here."