2.DREAM

Im in the office right now !! And rudra is in front of me ...with his eyes are full of love , he wants to say some thing he came closer to me .

Then he leaned but that was not enough for him he gently snaked his hands on my waist . And pulled me closer. He was about to say something.....But the alarm rang.

Why these things happen with me !!
I took my alarm to turn it off , and then I saw the time ....no no shit I'm gonna get late on the first day of my job !! This can't be happening .

"Advika Teri love story shuru hone se pehle hi khatam krni h kya tujhe"

Uff my inner thoughts , here I'm getting late , I seriously don't want to be late on the my First
Day of the my job!!

I took my clothes and went to take bath , in hurry . "Are khana to khati ja" my mom said but I was late so refused. I will be getting fired if I did any mistake today!!

I opened my phone and saw I have 10 misscalls from arhana , she is gonna murder me . I took my car keys and took my car to my office.

Normally we go to college together and we had a plan to go to office together today but me !! What should I do with myself ahh!!

I was going to the elevator and after getting out from it I was in the 10 th floor .
Through the glass frame I saw Rudra ....sorry my company's CEO - RUDRA RAGHUVANSHI

I Hurriedly opened the door and their I was standing nervous and everyone was looking
At me then , when I saw him and He looked so good and hot !! Way more hotter in person than in Pics. He was also looking at me and my heartbeats raised.

I gulped when I saw him coming towards me with blank eyes .....wait "my dream" it looked same but things were different. And then he opened his mouth to speak..." Getting late on the your first day of the job?"

I suddenly looked down and said "SORRY" because I was ashamed. Yeah why wouldn't I be ashamed I was late on my first day what can I expect from My CEO ?

"Look at me in my eyes when I talk to you Miss..."
He Waited and I looked at him and said "ADVIKA ..ADVIKA ARORA"

"YES miss Advika whenever I talk to you okand, Can you please elaborate that how can we expect you to take responsibility of our company designing when you can't even wakeup early in the morning " he said in a cold tone and I was thinking how good my name heard when he took it!!

Hush..I shut up my inner thoughts and begin to think about how to apologise for today's Mistake .
"Sorry sir this will not happen again."
I said Hoping that everything will be fine.

I introduced myself to the other colleagues. After the meeting was ended our CEO welcomed everyone and was shaking hands with the new interns .

When I offered my hand for a handshake he ignored and I murmured "Itna begerat insaan ,
advika ko ignore krke chala
gaya!! so rude.
Itne Sare khwaab todke chala gaya.
I know I was late but why he's taking things too serious " After introducing we began with our work .

----------------

Hello people,
I know this chapter is small .
As I was writing for the first time
Im nervous about the writing and
The story too😅!
I'll take this slow !!
Tysm for reading 💗
And please comment your
Opinions on this chapter.
It will be helpful ❤️🥰