14. "Worried for him"

Target - 50 votes
Comment bhi kr diya kro like your views!!

POV ADVIKA

Today I saw a different side of rudra!
I never knew that he thought about other people like this?

How he can relate to them this much?

Today , I saw care in his eyes not just for me but for other people!!

It just feels like , I have never known rudra!!

And this makes me want to know about him more .........the respect, which I have for him is increased.

How can he be so humble , how can he understand these poor people when he himself is a billionaire!

This is so difficult for me .....myself!!

Imagining myself in their place , and here rudra is thinking alot for them.

I knew rudra did alot of donations,but I never that .....he was thinking this much about them.

I want to know him more, but the thing that's stopping me from knowing this is he himself .

He is so protective for himself and his feelings!!

He doesn't talk to much !! But when he does it just feels like I want to listen him all the time.

Everything he says makes alot of sense . Whenever he speaks he just doesn't speak anything...... everytime he speaks, his thoughts and understanding capture me.

Even when I used to watch his interviews and speeches he used to speak so at point !!

And that's what makes his personality,
Visuals are just the bonus !!

But the way he speaks and deliver his thoughts are just so out box!!

That's when , a familiar sound makes me come out of my thoughts and that's rudra!!

I'm talking to him much right now, because I'm still processing what he said when we were on the sea shore of the beach .

I really want time to digest his words.

"At 4 miss Advika!" He said and I was confused what he was talking about that's when I remembered when he asked me to join him ......or should I say he forced me to go for jog for with him .

He taunted me and I requested him to delay the timing......ab inhe kaise batau ki main toh 6 kya 8 baje bhi nhi uth pati toh char baje kaise uthungi ...tu toh gyi advika ....aur khale golgappe!! bohot shauk tha na baad main hi khaa leti !!!

That's when my destination comes and he says or I must say he inquired...."Miss Advika?" I replied with a hum..

He further continued adding "why you are working as normal fashion designer in my company when you can have a high postion in your own father company?"

There were no doubts and buts in his question, he asked it directly, straight forward!!

"My dream company was yours, Mr. Raghuvanshi!! I never really wanted to work under my dad's company . I wanted to create my own identity as Miss Advika Arora!! I wanted people to know me as professional designer and not only my dad's work!! His company!" I answered.......in one go ....I just said what was in my heart !

He nodded and gave me smile ...a smile!! I don't know why he's giving me alot of smiling faces ....what has gotten into him?

I unbuckled my seatbelt as I noticed the weather I was raining nt heavily but not slowly so but it felt like gonna rain heavily., and I remembered rudra words !!