7. GETTING READY

POV ADVIKA

Im choosing what I have to wear at fashion launch today, after decades of finding something better  now I have something to wear.

I am feeling very nervous right now, this is my first fashion and most of the designs choosen are mine

I am feeling very nervous right now, this is my first fashion and most of the designs choosen are mine . I hope all the guests like it. Designers , fashion managers, many big celebrities will be coming today . Im happy that my life gave me this chance. This opportunity means alot to me.

Right now ,I am sitting in front of the mirror , overthinking as usual. I still don't understand why I'm this much nervous abou the the fashion launch . My hands are sweaty, cold and shivering a little bit.

But then I remembered that rudra followed me on Instagram last night yeah . I smiled thinking about him. Every time I think about him it feels so much better , it just feels like he is my safe place .

Then, an idea came upon in my mind . I clicked my faceless picture by my phone and uploaded it on my close friends story in which I only added MR. RUDRA Raghuvanshi my hot CEO. Ofcourse I'm not gonna put my whole photo on it . I want to see his face when he'll see me . I hope he'll like my outfit . I hope it matches his sense of taste .

Im not a girl who puts a minimal makeup. I like makeup and I like to do makeup on or on someone else's. Like what can you expect from a professional fashion designer, that she's doesn't know how to do a good makeup?? I did a course on it and that's when I realised that doing makeup is one of my therapy , whenever I do makeup on me or on someone else I just fail to think of any problems I'm facing in that time being. I love doing it . I have makeup skills and I'm proud of it.

This is how I love being a woman .

I think I'm ready to go on my company's office fashion launch now. After taking a last glance of me on the mirror. I went downstairs and went to my mom who was sitting on the couch and surprisingly my dad is here too. That's a good thing now.

"Mi - pa? , how am I looking?" I said in one go raising my eyebrows and spreading out my hands. They both saw me at one and the same time. "You are looking my daughter " my mother complimented me and came near me the she went inside I don't know what is he doing now. "My princess is looking so beautiful, you are looking ao ethereal my love" my dad said and I can see some moisture in his eyes . My god he's again getting emotional. "My daughter is grown up women now" he said while patting my head, he's appreciating my essence.

"Pa... please don't get emotional otherwise I'll get emotional too, and I'm warning you It took me 2hours to do this makeup my makeup will get ruined if you'll cry right now. Waise bhi aap haste hue kitne cute lgre h bilkul meri tarh" I said and he chuckled .

My mom came with kajal in her hands and with her ring finger she added kala tika behind my ear. "Kisiki Nazar na Lage meri bachi ko" .

As I was about to leave the house , my heels got loose and my dad came and was on his knees to help me with the my heels.

Today, I asked my dad's driver to drop me at the launch event . I sat on the car and after 2 hours....yeah this trip was long!!!..... I was at the event . As I reached there everyone congratulated me about my designs and after some time I got a call from an unknown number.

I was thinking, if I should pick it up or not . These unknown are really creepy. Once , I was working in my office and I got a call from sla stranger saying he wants to talk to me like I didn't knew him and these random people with no work call me . This incident happened with me three to four times.

But I picked it up because today is our launch
Event maybe someone wanted to talk to me about the event or designs.

I picked up the phone and I heard a familiar voice who said, "HELLO PRINCESS"

I asked " May I ask who's this?" He called me princess it's one of my nickname. Maybe he knows me .

That's when , I heard a voice from behind and the same voice echoed from my phone ,yeah it's the same person who called me from behind ,saying "HELLO PRINCESS, LONG TIME RIGHT ,YOU MISSED ME?"?

I WAS SHOCKED AND SURPRISED AT THE SAME TIME.
--------------------------------------------------------

           How was the chapter?❤️

And guys please vote and do comments.
I still confused if you guys are liking it or not 🙂.
It demotivates me , not getting any
Feedbacks from you guys.

Follow me on Instagram 👇
For upcoming chapters spoiler ,
Waise I have given alot of spoilers.
Ab nhi dungi koi spoiler , for some time being.🤫

🤫