9. "HIS EX?"

Arhaan went , Me and rudra were sitting at the hall on the sofa . That's when he he took my hand in his hand and caressed. I was so shocked by this move of him and it was evident on my face. I was not uncomfortable, how can I ever be uncomfortable around him . He is the love of my life. I saw him with a questionable look on my face asking what's the reason of this? But he was looking straight at the stage not giving me any glance. In addition, my hands were sweaty because I am nervous for this event .
Im already anxious and he's doing things which are very different from his personality.
Im confused.

"You can do it!! There's a reason we selected you and your designs for our launch, Ms. Advika" he said and softness evident in his voice . I smiled listening to it, I wanted someone to say this to me and he was there.
I can literally cry right now. Im not in a situation where I can believe myself , this was too much for me. Arhana has not reached yet , pressure was building inside my brain.

I tightened my grip on his hand , it was gentle.
He averted his eyes and looked at me , his eyes were soft . Then ,he gave me a soft little smile. My heartbeat were normal now. Few minutes ago I was able to listen to my beats.
I was hella nervous, but I'm fine now , not just fine I'm very good right now just because of him. "Thankyou so much Mr. RAGHUVANSHI " I said and he responded with a nod .

He went to attend some guests and I was still thinking about the moments happened just now. I was blushing hard , my cheeks were red and I can feel that. That's when I heard someone saying " He's not someone you thinks he is!!" I turned and saw a girl with straight hair wearing black dress . "Me ?" I asked pointing myself . "Yes I'm talking to you , you newbie" she said with a sarcastic smile on her face.....what a newbie like seriously that's such a weird word and such a disrespectful way to call someone who calls newbie to a professional fashion designer??

I frowned, "I'm ADVIKA Arora and you?" I asked "Im a managing director at the C wing, Myra Rathore" Ok at the 5 th floor then, I thought .
" Nice to meet you " I greeted with a smile. She didn't gave me any response But I'm not able to understand this women standing in front of me .

"And his ex" she said pointing towards him , she forwarded one step in front of me ,with her hands folded against her chest . what the heck she's trying to do?

I didn't stepped backward ,like how can she expect me to do that. No one can do that to me , she doesn't know that can be a give her the same attitude which she is giving to me......maybe because I'm being polite and nice to her . She is my senior it's my duty and responsibility to do that!

"You shouldn't be around him!!" she warned and I was shocked like maine to abhi kuch kra bhi nhi h ?? Ruk tujhe to abhi batati hu chudail!!
As I was about to say something, Rudra came and said "Are you alright now , Ms. Advika?" He asked , with a blank face .He acted like he didn't saw Myra . Something is definetly wrong .This thing about him is something I don't like about him, I'm not able to understand him sometimes just because of this reason.

"Yes , I'm fine " I replied with a smile while looking at him. One thing I can assure is he is not liking Myra . But what can be the reason? Because she is his ex? And if she is his ex then why I didn't knew about it like I know most of the things about him via news but media never talked about him getting into relationship with some Myra Rathore!!!

"You should sit , at the sofa and relax , the launch is about to start , you should get relaxed and prepare yourself for this " he said Myra was annoyed with this behaviour of rudra towards me ......we went at the sofa to sit . What has gotten into him? Why he's behaving like this? That's when I saw laces of heels getting lose . I was about to call arhan to help me with my heels because obviously I can't ask my CEO to do that , everyone is there and not like he'll get on his knees just for my heels and for me ?? Yeah I'm not that much delusional!!

That's when a hand stopped me from moving, and turned me ....... it's none other than Rudra!!?? "Let me help you with that" that's what he said !! Am I dreaming. This is serious , what has gotten into him. Why he's behaving like this? He is very confusing I cried inside .
And the next second he was on his knees for me? Like this is really happening with me . I dugged my nails harder on my palm to feel it it's real or not? And I gasped . This is real.

I was day - dreaming that's when I heard him saying "And please don't thank me miss Advika because it's one of my Pleasure " he said and I was shocked like what in the world is happening with me?? Butterflies were forming....Like is he the same person who neglected my first handshake which I offered him on the first day of my job? I blushed it was so evident on my face and that time I was thinking of ways to hide my face . Like I don't want to face him right now. He got up and gave me a smile I was too shocked to give him any respond or any reaction.

"It's your turn , Miss Arora , all the best" he gave me nod with a smile.
I came down from my high .

______________________________________
My turn went well, I was sitting at the sofa , thinking about all the things and events which happened with me . "Kya sochri drama queen?" Arhaan asked and I was out from my thoughts. "Tu pehle ye sochle ki tujhe mujhe bulana kya h? And don't call me princess, it sounds so cringe " I said with frustrated face .
"Princess is emotion , how can you call my love cringe" he uttered with a sad face . I felt bad for what I just said . Did I hurt him? "That's not the reason arhaan , it's just you called me that in front of my CEO, so I'm just thinking if he'll think that something is going between us, like who calls princess generally to friend!!? Right! And I don't want him to think any of this"

Acha, oky princess" he teased and gave me a smile and I was annoyed with with reaction of him , so I rolled my eyes and said "I swear arhaan , I'll kill you " "achaa thik h bhyii , but it'll take time because I have this habit and it'll not go quickly, now come give me hug" he said and I hugged him .

I met alot of business people and some celebs too. They praised my designs. Tonight I was feeling good , I don't know why rudra is behaving like that but I'm liking this treatment from him alot.

Most of the people were leaving as the launch was ended , that's when I got an idea .
If I'll ask rudra to drop me , he will help me or not . My gut feeling was saying that I'm taking the right step . That's when I saw Rudra leaving with his manager , he looks so charming. I went to arhan and handed my car keys to him and said " I'm gonna ask rudra if he can drop me to my mansion or not okay!"
"Aree to uske liye to main hu na main krdu kya tujhe drop?, wait tu apni car keys kyu deri h car chalani to ati h na tujhe?" He asked innocently but I'm getting frustrated now
"Arhaan ....im telling you my plan right now , see I'm gonna ask him if he can drop me home . So , I'll get more time with him ." I uttered and he winked and gave me a thumbs.
"And please pick me up in the morning, we'll go to the office together" I said while giving him a tight hug , he nodded and I left from there .

____________________________________

Hello guys, How was the chapter?
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Vote and comment please❤️, if you enjoyed.
Also follow me , on Instagram,
For upcoming chapter spoilers👇