11. TIME WITH HIM💗

Target - 50 votes

--------------------------------------------------------

ARHAAN'S POV

I saw her today, she looked like I dream , which I used to see from the last four years!!

The she was smiling, my god..... she is just so gorgeous. I came back from new york a day ago , I didn't told her about that and told arhana not to tell her. I wanted to surprise her .

I wanted to see her reaction, her smile that should touch her eyes , she smiles with her eyes.
That's the most beautiful thing I can see in my life . Everything about her is so fascinating.

I love her , I wanted to tell her but I can't. She loves someone else. I tried , I tried really very hard not to think about her . But I can't, I just can't stop thinking about her .

I really tried to date someone else's other than her but look at me standing here to surprise her .

I was in relationship with many girls...... just to escape my thoughts about Advika .But then I realised I was just finding her in them . I would have told her before , it's hard to not think about her . I don't know how I'm gonna stay away from her when I'm here.

We were good friends, since the childhood .
We used to play beauty and beast roleplay.
She use to play the role of beauty and I used to play the role the beast in her story .
She is childhood friend and crush .
I never realised when that crush turned into love.

But I realised I love her when I had to leave her here. She cried alot when I was going to new york. I wanted to tell her about my feelings but I was afraid what if I will lose my friendship too?

(One day ago)

"Bhai , you aren't going to tell her ? Like you are not confessing to her? " Arhana inquired

"Im just very hopeless arhana !! I have known her from our childhood!
You told me , that she was liking rudra from the last four years but today when I saw her , I realised that maybe it's more than like ! It hurts ! "

This one hurts alot !! Im just thinking that why it can't be me !! Should I tell her about my feelings, but I don't wanna lose as my friend, maybe it will affect our friendship.

"Bhai , you should tell her !! Even if she will reject or will say no !! You will not regret in future for not telling her about her feelings!!"
Arhana suggested with a frowned look on her face .

This is one the hardest decision, I will ever take !!

_________________________________________

POV ADVIKA

Right now , we are at a beach , we took a break from the drive for sometime.
It just feels , so good . Sitting here with the love of your life . It's just feels peace .

We are sitting at beach shore , it's night with sky filled with stars , but the clouds are thundering , maybe it will rain soon because moon is not visible , hidden behind the clouds.

This weather is just so relaxing and feels peace .
Wind is blowing, pleasant smell of the soil just before it's gonna rain!!

"I just love rain" I said ,while waiting for his reply, who is just sitting next to me .
But I didn't got any answers , on behalf of him.

"Mr. Raghuvanshi?" I questioned to find him answering with a "hmm" sound I got in reply.
Without looking at him.

"Don't you like rain?" This time I questioned him while looking at him! As I was expecting him to answer with a questionable look on my face.