8. "HELLO PRINCESS "

AUTHOR'S POV

The wind is drifting Inside the room, feels like it's gonna rain heavy tonight. Many people love it but for some people it's dreadful , anxious and way more worsening.

A rain night , is a pleasant one under the roof , but not for everyone
The louder the sound, the harder the rain. Almost as if a huge bucket had been poured right on the roof. It's a heavy rain night.
The windows are making noise, curtain are not finding any way to be in its found place.

A small child of age eight, under his bed. All alone in his one big mansion, maybe he was woken up by the lighting struck of the thunderstorm, he called for her nanny but little did he knew she is not there, it's him just him in this big mansion with no lights , no person to call him, He was getting anxious,his heart beat raised , as he again heard the heavy lighting, he screamed again out of fear,
He screamed again , he called out for help but didn't knew whom? Lump formed in his throat,eyes were getting watery, it was all dark, On one large bed he was alone , he called out for his nanny again ....but no answer.

To be continued.......................................

POV ADVIKA

"HELLO PRINCESS,LONG TIME RIGHT? YOU MISSED ME?"

"Arhaan!!", I chirped and started moved heel and toe racing at his direction and hugged him, with all my happiness and joy filled in me.

"Ofcourse I missed , ass;hole" I replied arms still around his neck . He is one of my bestest friend. To be honest , I really missed him alot in these five years . When he went to new york , I was the one who cried alot for him. He was my buddy and partners in crime, how can I ever forget him.

"Maine bhi bohot Miss kiya tujhe" he returned my with a same amount of emotions filled in that hug . "But what are you doing here , and you are dressed up so well?" I frowned and asked while breaking the hug and looking at him from head to toe. "Wait Are you here for the company launch?" I asked in excitement.

"Maybe for OUR COMPANY LAUCH!", he shared, "WHAT, YOU JOINED THIS COMPANY?"
I ASKED him and he replied with hmm and a nod just to tease me.

I hugged him again and said "so we are gonna spend time , that's good I'm gonna tell you each and every detail from the last five years"

"That's can't happen Ms Advika Arora" he uttered and I replied"can I get a reason Mr. Arhaan Malhotra" I frowned while asking.

"First afall, Im joining this company to work , second hume waise bhi nhi milega , our managements are different." He replied with a gloomy face .

"Aree uski tension mat kr , main hu na" I assured him because I have my ways .

We discussed more of our life events with each other and I asked him about his life in newyork. That's when I saw , my dream life walking with all the charm he carries with himself , looking the most handsome man in this world , his aura , his vibe it's just so precious it just feels different. Rightnow I was discussing things with arhaan the aura was so different but with Rudra it's just feels everything is setting in its own right place .Can I just kiss him. I just want to feel like what he feels , what he thinks . We always look at each but it's very rare that we talk. I want to listen to him every single day.
It's like when he is around everything feels right.... alright. My heart feel peace.

I can see him all my life sitting on this chair , admiring him day and night. Hayee ......no one can make me feel the way he does.

That's when I realised that I was smiling with my eyes comfortable at his direction unknowingly looking at him.
"He's handsome right?" I heard a familiar voice asking me , "He is always handsome "
I replied still looking at Rudra but seconds later breaking my attention turning from where the voice was coming., yeah none other this ass.,hole arhaan , sighing and glaring at his direction.

"What ,I just asked ,Waise do you like him? , like it's visible on your face but I just want hear it" while shrugging his shoulders making this innocent face. Did he just taunted me?
"Arhaan......" I said by giving him a warning look.

We walked together, at the main hall.
"Im admiring advika, like school main to tujhe bigde hue hu ladke pasand ate I mean luche lafange hi pasand ate the. Ye achanak se taste kaise change ho gyaa tera?, tu thik h na bukhar to ni hua na tujhe?"
He said while keeping his opposite side of hand on my head taunting me.

"Kuch ni hua h mujhe, yeah I like him,it just feels good whenever he's around but He doesn't know about that" I replied with a sad smile That's when I heard a familiar voice saying "Ms. Arora?" It's Rudra , it just felt so good when he calls my name . I turned looking at him with every emotion in my eyes, he being in front of me is enough for me .

"Yes , sir" I answered, with a smile. He forwarded a hand for handshake, wait for a handshake? Him? Am I dreaming no!! But it feels like one. "Congratulations and All the best Mrs advika for today's launch, we'll be expecting these results in future too" , "thankyou so much sir, it's one of my pleasure to work in this company" I uttered and reciprocated with handshake.

He gave me a questnable look after looking at arhan, "yeah Sir this is arhan Today only, he came from newyork, he will be joining as managing director for our department " I explained. Arhan greeted him and then he excused us saying " I'll call you later princess, meet me at my home oky?" I nodded and went as he had to introduced himself to many colleagues.
Ahh ....he is such an ass.,hole why he had to call me princess in office ours. This is so embarrassing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here is the update,
How was the chapter?
Also next chapter, will be soon .😊
Do Vote , comment please!!
And I m facing this problem with my Instagram that I'm not able to use more than 5 hashtags,if you guys have any solution to it please tell me😭!!

Follow me on Instagram 👇
Tysm for giving this book a
Chance❤️

Follow me on Instagram 👇Tysm for giving this book aChance❤️