Knowing 💭

🌕

I can't believe I stayed here with Dogday... I like his house and all, it's nice and clean. His aura, it's just different from the others. I don't know what it is, but it just is.

"Hey, Catnap." Dogday walks into the room, "You wanna go for a walk or something? I'm bored, and I don't feel like being alone right now either." He says, sitting on a small sofa and tying his shoes.

I nod and shrug, as a sign to say "why not?"

"Alright, well, guess we should get going... Get your shoes on." He informed me, and I nod as I approached the front door where I had left my shoes. I grab them, and sit down as I pull them onto my feet, and tie them in an X, and then into a bunny.

"Alright." He says as he grabs me. I don't know why he feels so comfortable with grabbing me and touching me, but I can't do anything about it really. "Let's go for a walk!" He says excitingly, and I smirk, I can't help but think of his energy.

He's a bit... Forceful with things, but he's kind about it. We walk outside, and we take some steps down the short stairway that leads down to the sidewalk. I look over at him, putting his hands in his orange hoodie pockets, and I can't help but smile as he gleefully walks along the cement.

"Catnap, why don't you talk, if you feel comfortable with saying... I know that I'm really the only one to pay any attention to you, but that doesn't mean your completely comfortable, which I fully understand. You can get as comfortable or uncomfortable as you can, as long as you let me now your uncomfortable, I'll back away and let you mind your business." He says, smiling at me as he does. I nod, giving him a thumbs up, gesturing that I'm find with what's going on right now.

We walk along, and I feel him graze my hands with his for a second before immediately pulling back. I ignore the action, and keep walking. "Hey, Catnap, you wanna hit the ice cream parlor?" He asks me, and I look at him.

I rub my fingers together, telling him "what about money?"

"Don't worry, I got a couple hundred in my wallet. I can pay for you and me, don't worry." He says, patting my back. We keep walking until we reach a small town, with some buildings and crap. "Alright, it's just around the corner of the bank, and then it'll be right there." He says, smiling.

I nod, and we go towards his directions. We reach the bank, and around the corner. Just as he said, it's right there, the ice cream parlor.

"There's so much flavors, a ton more than the standards! There's coffee, playdough, bubble gum, hot cocoa, and much more!" He says, wagging his tail around like crazy.

I giggle at the tall whacking at each of his legs.

"What's so funny?" He asks me, and I just shrug, and he does so as well as we walk in, a ring coming from the bell as it announces our presence. "Alright, let's see... What shall we get Catnap?" He asks me, and I scan over the menu. I point a mint-lavender flavor... It sounds really good, hopefully it is. "Mint-lavender? Sounds great, alright I can get that for us, I wanna try it as well." He says, pulling his wallet out of his back pocket. "Excuse me, we'd like to buy 2 medium mint lavenders please." Dogday tells the worker, and they nod, as they get to scooping.

I look I we at Dogday, as he wags his tail as the creamy Ice cream plops into both of our cones. "I can't wait!" He says as they place them down.

"Ten bucks please," the worker says, and Dogday places it in front of him, "thanks." They respond the the action.

"Mm, this looks so good, Catnap!" Dogday says, and I nod, as I take a lick.

I smile as we sit down, surprised by the amazing taste of the cone.

"I didn't expect this to be that good to be honest." Dogday says, and I nod, totally agreeing with him. He talks as we eat, and as soon as we finish I get up to throw away my trash.

"Alright, you wanna head home?" He asks me, and I shrug and nod. "Alright, imma walk you home, and then I'll probably just relax at mine afterwards." He says, and I nod, since it's the only thing that says "yes" with body language.

We begin to walk, and he talks about the football game that's coming on in a minute. We live in New York state, not the city, but the state. So, we're south of Buffalo, and Dogday is definitely into that stuff, so his favorite team is the Buffalo Bills. {Now these are real sports teams}

We reach my house, and I give him a peace sign as something to say "goodbye" with. Today was eventful, not much, but I liked today. I like hanging around Dogday, since he's really the only one who understands me and is kind and keen when around me as well. I enter my house, and immediately head to my couch to lay down and relax.

901 words
--------------
I was gonna make this chapter longer, but I didn't wanna keep y'all waiting for too long. Anyway, I love you all, and thanks for all of the support, it really makes me happy. I had to deal with family last night, which is when this episode was supposed to be uploaded. Well, I love you all, and as always, see you next chapter!