ayóóʼóʼní ♥️

{the title is the Navajo word for "strong affection" which is love. Yeah, I'm Native American bitchhh}{Oh yeah, and shout out to Joseph671boy for all of the support, as well as vickeeee214 for the Solar Eclipse series and these last few parts}{ONE for thing, you pronounce that like Yow-Neh and I love you is spelled ayóóʼóʼnííshní or I think}

🌕

I wake up in my bed, the signature lavender smell filling my nostrils. I love lavender, but there are some other great smells, such as... vanilla? I mean, it is a great scent, especially if it's like the ice cream type. I get up to brush my teeth and take a shower as always. But I obviously eat before brushing my teeth. {You don't understand HOW MANY TIMES I'VE BRUSHED MY TEETH BEFORE EATING AND DRINKING JUICE BY ACCIDENT BLUD}

I walk into my kitchen, everything the way it should be. The living room is my favorite spot, it has all my books and it's cozy and chill. I look to the pantry, and walk in, simply grabbing some cereal to pour for myself. I eat it afterwards, and walk outside of my house, taking in the fresh air. I look at my phone, and the time read 11:34 AM, so I guessed Dogday would be awake by now. I walk across the street, and about 4 minutes of walking, I arrived. I walk up to his doorstep and knocking on the door nonchalantly. A couple of seconds later, I hear footsteps on the other side and then the door opens to a bright orange fluffy dog we all know and love. I don't love him in that way of course. "Catnap! What's good?" He asks as he lets me inside of his house.

I shrug, as a sign to say "nothing much."

"Well, that's great... So, I was thinking, should I bring you along with me, Kickin', and Hoppy to the mall?" He asks me, and I look at him, shrugging. "They said they wanted to cause a problem and crap of the matter." He laughs, and I smile, nodding.

"So, you'll go?" He says, and I nod, still smiling. "Well then, we're going here right about now. We were supposed to go 30 minutes ago, but Kickin' was doing something that me and Hoppy are very concerned about." He says chuckling. I know what the viewers are thinking, no, he was not doing what you're thinking he was doing. Just make something up other than anything like that, and this coming from me, Catnap. {Okay, now you Catnap? I thought you were quiet, I guess not blud}{Oh, and this just for vickeeee214, your MOM was doing something last night, and it was with ME} (It's a joke please don't hurt me I'm just a man doing what one must do.)

We decided to watch a quick episode of SpongeBob, laughing at the hidden adult humor that children don't understand. Dogday's phone began to ring, and he answers it quickly. "Hey Hoppy. Kickin's done? Thank the lord for that." He says, and he hangs up after a second. "Alright, I guess we should hurry and get going." Dogday says, and he smiles as he helps me up off of the couch. I hope we don't cause too much trouble in the mall, or else this'll be my fifth time being in trouble with the police, and they warned me that I'd get arrested the last time I did. I don't wanna be in a cell with some big burly men. {WOMBO COMBO, YOUR MOM WAS F'D BY BIG BURLY MEN LAST NIGHT}

We walk out the door and are greeted with a neon green and yellow Bunny, and Chicken. "Why's Catnap here?" Kickin' asks.

Dogday brings him to the side, and since I'm a cat, I could hear pretty much everything. {TRIPLE TROUBLE, I HEARD YOUR MOM BEING BANGED LAST NIGHT AHAHAHA}

"Kickin', whatever you do, don't be rude to Catnap. He's a friend, and I love that he can act as one and be one. He's a good one, he's chill." I overhear.

"Dude, he's weird, you're friends with him?" Kickin' says.

"He ain't weird. He may be mute but that's the only thing that is different from us. He's just a normal critter, bro." Dogday whispers, and I smile, thinking that Dogday really will stand up for me. Kickin' rolled his eyes as he walked away, and they let me come along. We arrived at the mall, and we look around at a the scenery here and there. The mall is decorated with a bunch of pictures of New York City, and there are some statues. The other three chat, and I just stay behind them, looking around at the people passing, who are looking at us weirdly. Oh shit, I forgot that we're a extremely rare species, and that some people seem to like our fur... Yeah. But I believe that we won't experience anything of the matter, hopefully not. I pray not.

"Lets go into the arcade, gonna win some money." Kickin' says.

"You better not screw us over again, like you did when you gambled all of our money away." Hoppy laughs and so does Dogday.

"Don't worry, I'll be sure not to gamble ANY money away." Kickin' chuckles as he jokingly pats their shoulders. We enter the arcade, and Kickin' runs to the pinball machines and crap, the ones that offer the most tickets. Hoppy ran to space invaders and the old school Donkey Kong.

"Catnap, should we got play Mortal Kombat?" He asks me, and I shrug, and then nod. Luckily I brought my own money along so I can pay for my own crap. He sees me pull out my money. "No, no, I'll pay, don't worry. I gotcha." He smiles as I look at him as I raise my eyebrows. "Yes, I'm sure I can pay." He says, giggling. The old fashioned colors and pixels go across the screen. "I haven't played this in so long." Says DogDay, and I nod, agreeing him.

"CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER" the deep voice plays as we scan over it. "I call LuKang." Dogday laughs, "You're gonna get destroyed by the bicycle kick."

{QUADRUPLE LOOP AHAHAH YOUR MOM GOT DESTROYED BY MY BICYCLE KICK okay I'm actually done I swear.}

I look over the characters, and decided to go with the main character, Scorpion. "Alright, alright." Dogday says as the game is about to start.

"FIGHT!" The screen says. Our characters began to punch and kick each other, and I pull off some combo moves on him. After a couple more combos, I knock him out for round two.

"Damn, I didn't know you were good at this!" Dogday laughs. "ROUND TWO, FIGHT!" It yells, and we repeat the process of our characters punching each other and fighting. Dogday hits me with a bicycle kick, which he barely pulled off. Then, I kick him legs, causing him to fall over, and I let him get up, block his hit, jump over him, and "GET OVER HERE!" My character yells as I perform a fatality on him, the snake chain digging into LuKang's throat, and then me dragging him in to punch his head off.

"Damn bro, good game." He shakes my hand and smiles. I nod, and we go look over to the other machines.

***

We get back, and Dogday walked me back to his house. "You wanna stay over? Or I can walk you home, or not, your choice." He says.

I point to his house, signaling I wanna stay. "Stay? Alright." He says, as he opens the door for me.

Dogday... He's always been so nice to me, and to everyone. I like that about him, no matter who the person is, he'll find some way to compliment something about them. Unless they're like some evil supervillain. Honestly... I think I've always showed some embarrassment and fluster around him... I may go as far to say..

I love him...

1341 words
---------------
Heya, sorry for the wait on this one. And I'm sorry for the mama jokes, it's who I am 😭

Anyway, thank you guys for the patience, and as always, see you next chapter! ❤️❤️