True friends? 🤝

☀️

I awaken along with the glory of sunlight beaming upon me. I open my eyes to look around my room, and as always, it's just the same old organized room it always has been. I turn my attention to the table beside my bed and pick up an old diary I've been writing in for years. I've had it since I was seven, and now I'm seventeen. Ten years really slips by, doesn't it? Well, this diary of mine probably has thousands of pages like the dictionary, or the bible, since it's very thick and I'm about only halfway through it. And I ain't counting pages, so I'm really just guessing. Anyway, to stop my concessive yapping, the author will proceed with the actual story.

{Okay, this happened with the last Dogday bro, I'M ACTUALLY DONE BLUD, I DO EVERYTHING TO STOP THESE PEOPLE FROM BREAKING THE FUCKING FOURTH WALL}

I get up and stretch my body, getting ready for a new day. I walk into the bathroom, and do the everyday process of taking a shower, getting dressed, and then eating some breakfast before I brush my teeth. I grab my phone, my wallet, and everything that one must carry with them in their pockets. I walk out my door, and lock the door behind me, making sure that no one will be able to break into my house while I am gone. New York State, it really is a nice, but freezing place in the winter. During the spring, it even still gets some snow here and there. But when summer comes around, it's always about in the eighties, and nineties in temperature. Currently, it is spring, so there's still rain pouring here on at least every other day. Today is supposed to be nice, according to my phone.

I then see a familiar silhouette sitting in their front lawn. "Hey, Dogday! Come over here for a second!" Hoppy Hopscotch calls me over, and I do, looking both ways before crossing the street. I arrive the position that Hoppy is beckoning me to. 

"What's up?" I ask her.

"I was just wondering if you wanna hang out with me and Kickin', we're gonna go to the mall and maybe cause some shenanigans." She says, gleaming with joy. 

{God damn, the hail here is smacking against my window and I'm losing focus. It's spring blud, why is it still snowing and pouring 😭😭😭😭}

"Well, as long as we don't get in trouble with security, I'm good with it." I say, nodding my head in the process.

"Well, good, because we ain't getting caught!" She says, confidentally. "And if we do, then it ain't our problem."

"Okay, whatever you say I guess." I say, "When are we going?"

"Tomorrow, I just wanted to tell you now." She says, giving me a thumbs up.

I roll my eyes as I walk away, not wanting anything to do with the situation as of now. I decide I should check up on Catnap, since he could definitely use some company, if he wants it though. I take each step happily to his doorstep. Catnap is a good person, I've seen what he's done, and who he has helped. He is just... not as interactive as he used to be. I knock on his door, and a couple of seconds later it swings open to the purple figure I know. "Hey, Catnap. You wanna do something? I'm bored as fuckkkkk." I say, exaggerating the f word.

He nods and shrugs his shoulders as a sign to say "sure".

"So, what are we going to do?" I ask him, and he gestures for me to go into his house. "Oh, alright." I speak. "I haven't been in here in years. Still looks the same." I say, trying to compliment the clean design. 

He nods as he enters his kitchen, and then I hear him open the pantry, probably searching for some snack we could snack on.

{I love Snickers, but without the first s, what's you're fav snack?}

He comes out of the room with some bags of chips and some chocolate bars. "You do know that I can't have chocolate, right?" I ask him, and he nods, gesturing to himself. "You like that stuff? First time I tried it; it tasted like ass, and it made me puke." I say, snickering.

He rolls his eyes and smiles, as he pulls out some spicy sweet chili Doritos. "You still remember that those are my favorite?" I ask, as he hands them to me. He makes a face that says "of course". 

We "talk" throughout the hangout, and watch TV together. "Catnap, I just wanted to say that I wanna spend more time with you. You're chill, y'know, unlike the others and their annoying fantasies. Especially Bobby's, like who goes on Wattpad at 9PM through 3AM, reading fanfics and ships about two characters, especially when it's two video game characters." I say, scrunching my nose in the process.

{Dogday you do know that that's pretty much everyone who owns this app right?}

Catnap looks at me and smiles a little bit.

"So are we... Like... Fully cool now?" I ask him, and he holds out his hand, and I dap him up, and he nods.

We converse through the night, and I eventually wave him goodbye, and walk home alone. Well, at least I got a friend that ain't all weird or nerdy. I open my door as I arrive, unlocking it with my house key. I look around, taking in the vanilla scented air. I then sigh, relief filling my body.

{Relief filled your mom's body last night}

I open my bedroom door, and dive into my bed, taking in the soft mattress and blanket. 

940 words

---------------

Hello there, it is me again. How y'all doing? Sorry for the wait, I was just at bdubs and the mall with my friends last night, it was lit. Well, anyway, I love you all, and as always, see you next chapter!