Future 🧡💜

{4 day late April fools! Haha! But, this is the last part, so buckle up and oil up lil bro
🙏🍆💦}

🌕

It's been years since me and Dogday have started a relationship between us, and I tell you what, it's really been going nicely. Perhaps, we have had a small bit of negatives, but for like 80 percent of the part, it's really good. Speaking of Dogday, I look up from the book I am reading, and see hi, enter the living room. "Hey, babe. Wanna go do something... Get out of the house?" He asks me, 

"Uhm, sure." I reply, looking at him with a warm smile. 

"Alright, cool! Come on, I was planning for us to go... Shopping, or perhaps hiking once again, relive the greatest moment." He says, smiling.

I nod and get up off of the couch. We walk out the door, deciding of which thing we are going to do while out. "I was thinking maybe we go get some doughnuts from Pinkbox, best doughnuts around town." He says, and I laugh.

"Yeah, I've tried it before, the place is very... pink, and cult-like." I say, smiling weirdly at the thought of the place once again.

" I say, smiling weirdly at the thought of the place once again

{Bro, I went here on vacation... this shit was FIRE 🔥🔥🔥 but again it was blinding in there so like.... But their doughnuts are fucking awesome. St George is the shit. This is also the exact building I was in.} {Oh, and PS, there are only like 7 pinkbox's in the world, about 5 in Las Vegas, and one is St George, and this story takes place in Buffalo.... But still, it's fire so I'm adding it into the story.}

We walk along the sidewalk, looking through the various amounts of trash in the road, combined with an amazing blue sky. It takes about twenty more minutes to reach Pinkbox, and we enter the store, immediately met with the sight of a blinding pink. "Damn..." Dogday rubs his eyes to adjust to the sudden color. 

"This place is life threatening if you ain't used to it." The attendant at the desk tells us, and I giggle.

"Y'hear that? You ain't the only one." I say, and Dogday scoffs.

"Yeah, whatever." He says, rolling his eyes.

We walk up to the glass, looking at the various amount of doughnuts. "I think I'll just take a normal sprinkilicious doughnut." I say, and Dogday nods, and asks for two of the same.

"Of course, and anything else you want today?" They ask us, and Dogday simply shakes his head.

"I think we're set." He says,

"Alright, here you go..." They say, opening the glass and fetching two of many sprinkilicious doughnuts. {Y'know, the doughnuts Homer Simpson eats? Them pink ones. Just in case you didn't know that is}

We walk outside, eating our doughnuts. "Never gets old, to be honest." Dogday laughs as he eats it.

"Yeah, I agree. Especially when you get these on a nice warm day along with a lemonade or something like it." I say, and Dogday nods as we walk.

{I forgot to mention, they paid 10 bucks, before any of you call me out on it}

"So, where should we go next?" He asks me.

***

We reach the top of Mount Sunshine, taking in the warm sun, and blue sky. It's 6PM, so the sun is pretty much right in front of us as we look the distance. "Y'know, Catnap. This is the place we got together... And I hope that we visit this place frequently, just you and I pretty much come here now... Maybe some others during the beginning of summer, but that's pretty much it. I wanted to ask you... Ehem... Will... You marry me?" He asks as I quickly look over to him, and he's on his knees with some roses and a ring. I look at him in utter shock. "Oh... You don't have to say yes, I mean-" I hug him tightly, cutting his sentence off in the process.

"Of course, I will.... Silly." I laugh, and he blushes like crazy. "It's funny when you blush, you know that right?"

"Whatever..." He says, rolling his eyes, and he kisses me, and I do so back.

This moment was needed for all of us, especially some people begging for a part seven.

{Bro, not you 😭😭}

We get off on our knees, and we hug each other as we venture out way down the mountain.

Only the future awaits us, and we can't change what will happen in it... The only way to find out is wait.

765 words

------------------

Okay, there we go... Thank you guys so much... Really, it means a lot. 1.5K readers on this already is insane. And Solar Eclipse 1 has 13.5K... It's crazy how effort in something little could cause this... Thank you all so, so much, really. And as always, see you next chapter of Solar Eclipse book 5! ❤️