02

"Take everything but the delicious deals guys, my mom loves 'em." It was the next day and Richie and Bill were digging through the cupboards in Eddie's kitchen, y/n was sitting on the counter beside Bill and Eddie was leaning against the sink, both watching as the others shoved things into their backpack.

"Hey, first you said the barrens, now you're saying the sewer. I mean, what if we get caught?" Eddie whispered a bit so his mom wouldn't hear

"W-we won't, Ed's. The sewers are p-p-public works, we're the public aren't we?" Bill assured him

Richie opened a cupboard in the corner with a bunch of medication, "Hey Eddie, these your birth control pills?" Richie laughed, eddie rolled his eyes and walked over "yeah and I'm saving 'em for your sister. This is private stuff." He pushed Richie away and closed it.

"You should lend some to y/n and bill, I bet right now they're just pulling and praying" he shrugged

Y/n and bill glanced at each other and rolled their eyes "gross Richie." Y/n cringed

The four teens walked up to Eddie's front door opening it then they heard a voice speak up from the living room, "Eddie bear, where you kids off to in such a rush?" They turned and saw mrs k sat in a recliner painting her nails.

Bill began to come up with an excuse "u-um.. j-ju-just to my backyard mrs. K. I got a new.." he trailed off not knowing what to say

Richie took over "a new croquet set. Geez spit it out b-bill."

"Okay." Mrs K said blowing on her nails "oh, and sweetie, don't go rolling on the grass especially if it's just been cut. You know how bad your allergies can get."

"Yes mom. Let's go" they started to walk out the door, "aren't you forgetting something?" Eddie turned and sighed. He walked over and kissed his mom on the cheek.

Richie laughed and Bill hit him for doing so, "do you want one from me too mrs k?" Y/n elbowed him and Eddie pushed them out the door

"Sorry mommy!" He walked out shutting the door behind him.

As the four picked up their bikes off Eddie's lawn Stan rode up to them and greeted them, the five of then rode their bikes into town and down to the sewers

Once they got there they walked down to the river where the sewer entrance was and Stan started naming plants that were "poison ivy"

"That's poison ivy, and that's poison ivy, and that's poison ivy."

"Where? Where's the poison ivy?" Eddie said panicking a little

"No where!" Y/n yelled a bit walking over to Bill who was looking into the tunnel of the sewers

"yeah, not every fucking plant is poison ivy Stanley!" Richie added

Y/n looked into the tunnel and felt uneasy, she grabbed onto Bills arm and interlocked their fingers, Bill rubbed her other hand she placed on his arm walking into the sewer with her, Richie following close behind them.

"Okay, well, I'm staring to get itchy now and I'm pretty sure this isn't good for my-" Richie cut Eddie off "do you use the same bathroom as your mother?"

"Sometimes, yeah?"

"Then you probably have crabs." Y/n shook her head in disappointment

"That's so not funny." Eddie said walking over to the entrance of the sewers

"This is kinda gross.." y/n whispered, "I'm gonna have to buy new converse, fuck." Her voice echoed back to Richie, Eddie, and Stan. Richie looked up at her, "y/n, please. Now's not the time to be a girl."