03

The group decided to go to the pharmacy to get supplies to fix the new kid up with him riding on the back of Bill's bike as they rode into town.

Eddie was rambling, something about an aids epidemic

"..And you can amputate legs and arms but but how do you, how do you amputate a waist??"

They got off their bikes and the kid sat down on a box to wait for them, "r-richie, wait here. Come on" Bill said as the rest of them followed him to the pharmacy.

Richie spoke up, "glad I got to meet you before you died" the kid just looked up at him without saying anything.

The group practically ran into the pharmacy and went straight to the medical supply isle and Eddie started grabbing everything he could find that would help clean him up.

Stan was counting the money that they had which only came up to about three dollars

"Can we afford all that?" Y/n asked

"This is all we got." Stan answered holding up the money in his hands

"Are you kidding me?" Eddie said a little disappointed. They thought for a minute before Bill asked Eddie, "wait, you have an account here don't you?"

"If my mom found out I bought all this stuff for myself, I'm spending the whole rest of the weekend in the emergency room getting x-rayed." Eddie looked him dead in the eyes to get his point across, they all sighed in defeat.

They saw someone turn into the isle they were in and they all looked, it was a red head girl by the name of Beverly Marsh. She was a nice girl but was sort of a loner at school with little to no friends. She looked at them putting something she had in her hand behind her back.

"Y-you okay?" Bill questioned

She looked at him before answering, "I'm fine. What's wrong with you?" In a defensive manner

Stan spoke up right away, "none of your business."

Eddie gave her the truth, "there's a kid outside. Looked like someone killed him." Bill continued for him, "w-we need some s-s-supplies but we don't have enough money."

Beverly glanced over to the counter where the pharmacist was and walked up to him and distracted him by flirting with him, the group watched as she did so.

"I like your glasses, Mr. Keene. You look just like Clark Kent." She complimented him

Mr. Keene chuckled a bit, "oh, I don't know about that." He said while adjusting his glasses.

Beverly continued, "can I try them?" Mr. Keene looked around the store before answering, "mm, sure." He took them off and handed them to her. She put them on and looked at him with a shy flirtatious expression then asked, "what do you think?"

He rested on the counter with his elbows looking at her in creepy admiration, "well how about that? You look just like Lois Lane."

Beverly smiled, "really?" He hummed in response. She took them off and purposely knocked the cigarette supply that was on the counter causing it to crash down onto the floor behind the desk, she sighed, "shoot, I'm so sorry." He smiled at her, "it's okay." Mr. Keene knelt down to clean it up.

Beverly looked over her shoulder at the group who were still watching, they all took that as a sign to run out, scrambling and bumping into each other a little. Eddie was pushed into the shelves lightly causing stuff to fall as they ran out. Beverly smirked as she put a pack of cigarettes that were on the counter in her back pocket of her jean shorts.

They ran back to the ally and Eddie started cleaning the kids wounds

"Just suck the wound." Richie stated, "I need to focus right now." Eddie snapped back. The two boys continued bickering