[4] Do you still love him?

Caitlin

When my break up with Kr was already known by the whole team, they made sure that I am doing okay, entertained me just to forget my broken-heartedness and they always see to it they I have someone checking on me. Sobrang caring and thoughtful ng team especially, Bea and Deanna. Mag-ama nga talaga sila like what most of the fans are saying. For a few months na magkakasama kami, we became really close. We treat each other like a family

Though our first 2 games were cancelled due to the fact that we're still in the midst of pandemic, the cases are unpredictably going up and down. Mabuti na din siguro 'cuz I know I'm still not 100 percent back on my feet.
Ayoko din maging pabigat sa kanila and worst, the reason for our loss if ever.

Aside from Bea and Deanna, I also got super close with ate Regine. Halos kami lagi magkakasama. Sila nga nagpauso na tawagin akong "darling eh". So our other teammates starts to call me that too.

Our other teammates are having fun playing board games and yung iba busy talking with their loved ones over video chat. I noticed something 'bout Deans. I went to where she is and sat beside her. I know something's bothering her.

"Deanna Wong magkasalubong na naman 'yang mga kilay mo oh!" I said teasing her but she just glanced at me and gave me a small smile.

I knew it. This is not her usual self. Tahimik, hindi s'ya makulit and nambubully ngayon. I just let her be for a while and hindi na muna nagtanong.

Lumapit ako kay Bea who's slouching on the couch as she's busy scrolling through her phone. I tapped her lap to get her attention. She lifted her head and looked at me.

"Hmm"

I sat beside her. I pouted my lips pointing at Deanna.

"Something's up with her. Kanina pa s'ya tahimik. Have you noticed?" - I asked her. She'd known Deanna since their UAAP days so, probably, Deanna might have opened up to her already.

"Ikaw ha! Bakit s'ya pinapansin mo. I'm here din kaya" She pouted her lips.

"Sira! Seryoso. Did you two had a fight? Binully mo na naman ba s'ya?" I seriously asked her.

*No. Kanina ko pa siya napapansin na gan'yan. I'll just find for the right timing to talk to her later." -She looked at Deans who's still busy with her phone.

Kahit kasi nagkukulitan at nagkakasayahan buong team eh hindi nakikisali si Deanna which is weird and new to me. And Bea noticed it too. I thought I was just overreacting.

So, when we got the chance, we talked to Deans. Bei and I invited her to our room, together with ate Reg

As soon as we entered our room, Deanna immediately plopped down on Bea's bed while Bei's sitting on the edge of her bed. Me and Reg sat on the edge of my bed.

"So, Deans, Now that it's just you, me, Cait and Reg here, you can tell us everything that's been bothering you. Swear, we will just be listening." Bea began

"You can rant as long as you want. We will be forever keep our silence here." Reg eagerly told her.

"True darling! It really helps a lot when you share whatever's making you feel uneasy and forlorn" I encouragingly told her.

Deanna let out a long sigh before she was able to speak.

"We already ended things between us" - She revealed and with her obviously cracking voice.

That's impossible. Si Deans and Jema hiwalay na? All of us knew even the fans how they're so much in love with each other. So, how come they've...

"Jema was the one who broke up with me last night with out letting me know the reason." - She said answering the question in my mind. She's now already sitting on Bei's bed.