[10] Paano?

Caitlin

After that dinner with my UST friends, It made me realize things. Humarap ako sa salamin which was on my bedside table. The Caitlin I am looking at right now is no longer the Caitlin a couple of years ago. I was changed. Hindi na ako ito. Or maybe this is still me but I am seeing her, in a new light. Since the day I let her be herself in front of me without thinking about that rivalry thing during our UAAP days and me not being frigid or indifferent to her.

But... It doesn't mean that I am falling for her, right? Hindi pwede.

Na-alala ko tuloy 'yung naging usapan namin ni ate Si before kami maghiwa-hiwalay that night. 

FLASHBACK...

While on our way ... (Inside Cj's car)

Cj is ate Si's boyfriend if you're wondering. 

Nakisabay lang ako sa kanila. Nauna na kasi si Bea umuwi. Her dad's asking her to do something that needs to be done as in right now kaya nag-paalam na rin siya sa 'min after finishing her food. Few minutes passed and we decided na din na umuwi since baka maabutan pa kami ng traffic pauwi. 

Ate Si is sitting at the passenger seat sa harap katabi ni CJ na nag d-drive while I am at the back seat.

"Cait, Nag-aalala ako sa 'yo. I know hindi pa gaano naghe-heal 'yung sugat from your previous heartbreak tapos ngayon, you're opening your heart again to her." Ate Si said. Worried.

"What? Ano bang sinasabi mo ate. Huwag ka nga maniwala do'n kila ate Dim at Ysa." I tell her.

Nilingon ako ni ate Si since nasa likod nga ako at nasa harap sila. She looks so serious now staring at me.

"Cait. I am not to judge you or anything. Aminin mo man o hindi, the way you look at her and smile towards her, kitang-kita ko na." She said in a much serious yet, positive tone

"Pero hindi nga..."  

"Huwag ako, Cait" Ate Si

Napabuntong-hininga na lang ako. There's no point denying or lying about it. Especially to ate Si. She really knows me very well.

"But you know how devastated I was before when KR broke up with me ate 'di ba? And I am not even sure sa nararamdaman ko. What if... Nararamdaman ko lang 'to dahil I'm thankful for her kase siya ang nandyan during those times that I was hurting and siya pa rin ang nandito with me?" I said in my almost cracking voice.

"Yan ba ang kinakatakot mo? Well tama ka na naman." She said at ngayon nakatingin na ulit siya sa harap. "Alamin mo muna talaga what exactly it is that you're feeling for her."

"Paano?" I asked.

"I don't know. Ikaw lang makakasagot niyan, Cait."Ate Si.

End of Flashback

A lot of things have changed. We're now in one team.

How ironic! 

Yung dating kinaiinisan ko at gusto ko sanang iwasan, siya pa pala ang magiging ka-close ko ngayon sa team. 

I shook my head. 

Days have passed. It is kuya Bri''s Birthday tomorrow. 

I invited Reg, Bea and Deanna. It was mom and kuya's idea to invite them dahil daw gusto din nila mag-thank you for taking care of me during our bubble and they want to know them too.

Unfortunately, Reg won't be available for some personal matters daw same with Bea na may ime-meet na client daw for her dad's business.

"Deans, punta ka ha? I also invited Reg and Bea kaya lang hindi sila makakapunta" I said. I was talking with Deanna over the phone.