Ch-3

Jisoo POV

What the fuck!!, how dare a total stranger kiss me?, he is not even afraid of me he could be insane I thought as I pushed him off and gave him the hardest slap ever which made his face turn pure red.

"how dare you kiss me without my consent??!!" I asked as he held his cheek.

"Babe you don't have to be so hard it was just a kiss" he said as he tried holding my waist.

"Hey! Stay away! don't ever wanna set your eyes on me ever again!" I shouted angrily as I walked out leaving him in pain because I was very sure that the slap was hard.

"Fuck you!! you are such a bitch" he said from the distant as I ignored him and walked faster to the hall, Sana could be worried about me.

I walked to my sit to see her sipping her drink as she nodded to the song rhythm.

"Sana what's up?" I asked as I sat

"Just chilling, am really enjoying the vibes here" she replied looking at the dance scene as I took my wine and sipped a little.

"Let's dance" she said as she stood up giving me her hands.

"No I don't wanna dance" I replied not looking at her.

"Come on.... you can't sit and watch us dance" she said as she held my hands

"Hmm... Okay" I hesitated as she took me to the dance floor.

Taehyung POV

That was really mean and harsh! a girl really slapped me! oh no she can't go free am gonna spank her butt so hard I swear.

But like seriously she's the first girl that ever resisted my looks or does it mean I'm no longer cute?, this is so frustrating I said to myself as I thought of the words and slap as I went back to the damn big hall.

"Taehyung, what's up with the long face and why is your face red?" Jimin asked as I sluggishly sat in a frowned face.

"Its that girl" I pouted childishly as if expecting a fight.

"Which girl?" He asked as he laughed at my childish action

"The Jisoo girl, she slapped me really hard" I said as Jimin suddenly started laughing.

"Jisoo slapped you? what did you do to her?" He asked now calm.

"It was just a kiss" I said as he laughed out loud.

"I warned you that she is dangerous, she doesn't tolerate Bullshits yet you went as far as kissing a virgin lips you are lucky that she didn't bite your lips off" he replied.

"I'm not gonna spare her for this, My cheeks are paining right now" I said as I rubbed it softly.

Jimin POV

I can't stop laughing, Taehyung went to kiss a real demon, I just thank God that she didn't spank him hard.

Taehyung is really carried away by his looks and thinks every girl falls for good look, although He is excessively handsome.

In the case of Jisoo, for her to see someone as cute as I and Taehyung, and resist us which means she might not believe in love or she just hate boys, you can't still say that she's a lesbian because she doesn't talk to anybody apart from Sana.

That girl is really pretty to have such an irritating attitude, she doesn't associate with nobody even her bestie Sana, she finds it hard to talk or play with her she's such an introvert.

"So what do you intend doing to Jisoo" I asked.

"I don't really know but I'm still thinking of a perfect plan" he said.