Ch-13

How will I sleep with my enemy! this lady really wants me dead before dawn.

"Sooya, any problem?" She asked as I shacked my head vigorously as if not understanding her.

"Halmeoni, guess she's just being scared of sleeping with a guy for the first time" he said as he gave a quick glare.

I have already lost my appetite although I was really hungry but now am full.

"Aunt, I'll going to sleep" I said as I stood up

"So soon?" She asked in a concern look

"Yeah I'm just tired" I replied as I trailed up stairs.

I got to my room and worriedly slumped on the bed.

This really sucks! I still can't imagine how it would be sleeping in same bed with that bad guy I thought in between a deep breath.

Even if I change my mind of sleeping in another room, I won't be able to sleep in my room without being scared and having scary nightmares which will make me not to sleep for a whole week.

Too bad I don't have a steady parent, I would have slept in my own cute room.

Alright, guess I will stay here in my room till 10 pm by then he might have slept off I thought as I took my phone to text Sana.

Me:
Hey Sana, guess what?

Bestie💕:
Sooya, I don't have time so stop tempting me with that guess of a stuff

Me:

My parents traveled to Canada
leaving me at aunt cress house
and guess who is her grandson?

Bestie💕:
not again! Sooya, go straight to the point

Me:
its Taehyung, that new bad guy I told you that I slapped

Bestie💕:
who doesn't know the new cutie! he is actually my crush. Sooya, you're so lucky I wish I where in your place

Me:
what do you mean by lucky!
Sana, I'm dying right now, I'm have
to sleep in his room and I'm in a
very great danger for snapping him

Bestie💕:
you are sleeping in same room with that cutie!!

Me:
what ever!! Good night

Taehyung POV

What's wrong with her, what's taking her so long in her room or does she want to change her mind? no no no she can't do that.

I have waited for so long yet she ain't showing up, what's she scared of after all she is a brave little cutie.

She is wasting my time, I gotta feel her!

Different funny thoughts about Jisoo ran through my head as I head a foot step walking towards my room guess its her.

I quietly lay on my bed and covered myself as I pretended to be sleeping, I blurred my eyes as I saw her peeking her head through the little space she made in the door pass.

She smiled on seeing me sleeping, oh now I get her plans she has been delaying so that I would sleep but she isn't wise enough for such prank.

She tiptoed into the room as she quietly spread her bed sheet on my long yellow soft spacious couch.