Ch-8

Jisoo POV

We ordered for a park of pizza and a glass of mixed fruit juice which we were served with.

We finished eating and decided to relax a little.

"That guy really wanted to take your locker" Sana said.

"That really sucks, who does he think he is?" I said.

"But like seriously that guy is damn hot!" She complimented making me glare at her and walked out.

"Wait up!" She shouted as she ran after me.

We walked to the gum wall which we visit every day to make special wishes, aww right now I got no gum with me.

"Sana do you have any gum with you?" I asked as she nooded and handed me a blue bubble gum which I chewed quietly.

I noticed students shifting which I didn't really care as I chewed my gum suddenly I felt a an old yellow paint poured on me.

Gosh!!, what an embarrassment in my blissful moment I thought as I turned to the red lipstick girls standing with hands on their waist.

I glared at Jennie angrily as she snapped her fingers making Lisa and Hoyeon walk out with buckets of soapy water and poured it on me making me look disgusting.

I looked at the students as they made video of the scene.

If I take any action right now, I might cause a big scene I thought as I look into Jennie's eyes as I ran to the rest room leaving Sana behind, I got into the female rest room as I looked at the mirror, can't imagine how common and dirty I looked just because of a girl like me.

I quietly washed my face and hair as I pulled my dress and under wears off and called Sana.

"Babe are you okay?" she asked worriedly.

"I'm ok but can you please go to my home and get me something to wear?" I said quietly.

"Alright" she replied and hanged up.

I looked at my messed up dress as I tied it up into a cellophane bag and kept it inside the school trash can.

Jennie POV

Revenge accomplished perfectly, I didn't just pour the bitch an old paint because its actually nothing.

I added an antidote to her drink with the help of the store lady and that's and I guess that's the highest embarrassment ever.

Can't wait for peoples reactions, that bitch really wanted to down grade the red lipstick girls and most especially me, who the fuck does she think she is?.

"We nailed it girl!" Someone said making me jerk off from my thoughts as I turned to see Hoyeon.

"you can't believe that the video has gone viral, Jisoo is gonna be very frustrated when she sees it" She said with a wicked smile.

"so the videos made by students where posted on websites?" I asked amazed.

"Exactly!" She replied.

"Perfect, they really helped me make things easy" I said quietly in a thinking manner "Hoyeon please go I need to think" I said as she hopped out.

Excellent!! sending such video of her to the websites will make everybody in the world see it including her parents which will make them send Jisoo to another school which will be the end of my nightmares!! I'm very sure no parent will allow there kid to be frustrated in such an embarrassing manner.

Gosh I'm so happy right now, Jisoo going out of Seoul International High will bring an end to my nightmares.

Sana POV