Ch-7

The next person came forward with a flower and I took the flower because it was pretty.

I took the gifts from all the girls and gave them flying kisses as they left happily.

this is really cool I thought as I opened the cookie, the aroma raised Jimin's head as he sat up.

"What?" I asked.

"Gimme some cookies" he pouted like a kid.

"No!" I replied as I took a bite of the crunchy cookies and looked out of the window to see Jisoo and Sana come down from a pink BMW.

I peeked through the window to see the class they where gonna go to as suddenly Jennie walked to them with her team making crowd of students to cover my view of Jisoo.

What's really going on there, Jimin said those crazy girls are bullies and Jisoo is mean so I guess they can suit their self they are girls so I don't give a fuck.

"Tae,come let's go to my locker" Jimin said.

"Where will I keep my bag?" I asked.

"You will be given a locker ofcourse" he said he stood up heading to the exit door as I followed him.

We walked to the locker roll, they where lots of students arranging their books and cleaning the lockers.

I watch Jimin as he arranged his books very well, his locker was really cool he pasted Justin biebers pictures and stickers on it and also Bigbang's stickers.

Really cool, where will I keep my bag right now I could just keep it in his locker for now before I get mine.

"Jimin, could I please use your locker for now, I gotta keep my bag" I said

"Sure give it to me"he said as I handed him the bag.

He kept mine and his in the locker closed it and used his index finger to lock it as we walked outside the building.

The scene was now too crowded with lots of noises, I gotta know what's up there.

"Jimin, don't you think we should know what's happening over there?" I asked

"Sure let's go, those girls could be crazy at times" he said as we walked to the scene.

Gosh I couldn't hear myself.

Jisoo POV

I'm back to school to face this bad bitches again, oh no, not today my first day in school they really want to ruin it.

I looked at Sana, she was already trembling in fear I felt pity for her.

"Is Jisoo scared?" Cyrus asked as she held her waist.

"Scared of me!" She added.

"Jennie, could you stop making a scene her and be reasonable for once?" I asked pissed off about the much crowd and shout out.

"Awwn Jisoo, is now begging" she said with a wicked laugh.

"Why don't you find your way out after all your fearless bestie Sana is here" she said as she laughed hard making me look at Sana as she kept shaking in fear, I could see some sweat on her face.

"Jennie, get out of my way or else you won't like my action" I said suddenly angry.

"Or else the bitch will slap me" she said as every body laughed hard, I held San hand as I pushed Jennie and the red lipstick team out of the way making them stagger.

Gosh those girls are really full of themselves, if I didn't take a quick action they would have molested me as they normally do, I don't have to be cold anymore I gotta be me.