hoshizaki surprise

"YES I'M IN!"

Several students in the corridor to turn around at hoshizaki and her group with funny look on their faces when nagisa said to her in kindness, "we're proud of you join legendary hero of universe huey duck section 33 as wild rampage pokemon buster."

Shino: "indeed."

Saki Saki put her arm around hoshizakis' neck with smug grin on her face and said, "that's my hot girlfriend right here to join section 33 as wild rampage pokemon buster to capture wild rampage pokemon in other universes and alternate worlds." Hoshizaki step in to her question, "I should go to orientation during after school, babe."

Saki Saki: "good point there babe."

Mukai: "annd you going to meet shadowbolt alpha strike for first time, they're crazy and dangerous professional wild tera pokemon catchers sometimes."

Shino: "you're right mukai."

Hoshizaki: "awesome, I'm huge fan of them anyway."

Pokemon universe three: paldean winds

Naranja academy-entrance hall

Dictator nemona talking to aliquis and ohara at left side of entrance hall for moment until they stop talking to hear a voice by person with Italian accent, "greeting-a dictator nemona." They turn around of surprise to see Giuseppe from super Mario Bros universe, Nintendo-verse with a smile on his face.

Dictator nemona adjusted her glass and said, "you must be Giuseppe from super Mario Bros universe

Dictator nemona adjusted her glass and said, "you must be Giuseppe from super Mario Bros universe. Welcome to Naranja academy." He replied, "thank-a you dictator because me, Mario, Luigi, and everyone from Brooklyn and mushroom are huge-a fan of league of the section alliances-a since they universes from drago clutches."

Ohra: "aww."

Then dictator nemona got a idea and said to him in kindness, "you haven't seen wild tera pokemon in your universe before." He replied, "nope I haven't it-a." Then aliquis step in to answer his question, "don't worry we will because we got three wild tera pokemon catchers somewhere in the academy as we speak." On cue for unknown wild tera pokemon catcher walk up to them from right side of entrance that's surprise Giuseppe and said, "whoa-a I'm impressed."

[New chapter is out for today]