meet Tracey [edited]

Professor oak laboratory at 11:15 am
The lovebirds arrived at professor laboratory with professor oak got surprised look on his face to Serena all grown up. Serena wearing regular blue shirt into first knot to expose her belly, demin shorts, and sneakers. Got two different types of earrings.

Professor oak: "look at you my dear, you growing up so fast and beautiful like your mother."

Serena: "thank you professor oak."

Professor oak look at ash next to Serena, "I heard from your mother from last about you giving up your long last dream become pokemon master and become wild tera pokemon catcher/serect agent like Serena at legendary section 32 own by Sam sharp. I'm proud of you my boy." He smiled pride  to hear that from professor oak when Tracey enter the laboratory become off-guard surprise to ash and his travel companion Serena Yvonne from kalos region and he approach them and said to ash, "hey ash welcome home." Ash replied, "thank Tracey." And he introduced Serena to Tracey, "this is Tracey sketchit, he travels with me and misty at orange island and he working with professor oak at his laboratory to help out in every wild pokemon and my pokemon from other region at his backyard." Tracey replied, "very nice to meet you in person Serena, I heard about you and two siblings travel with ash at kalos region."

Serena: "thanks, you didn't realize we started dating yesterday because I got a crush on him since we were kids."

Tracey: "that's cool."

Ash look at Serena with a smile and said, "are you ready to meet rest of my pokemon." Serena replied, "you know it babe. Besides my pokemon want to meet your pokemon as well."

Ash: "good thinking Serena."

Professor oak: "wonderful idea my dear."

Meanwhile back at equestria girls alternate world number two with principle celestia at main lobby with twilight sparkle got confused on her face and said, "where are we going principle celestia?" Principle celestia replied, "somewhere wonderful." Then suddenly tiki head magical appear in front of them at 6 feet away that spooked twilight and spike.

Tiki head: "hello dum-dum, you taking twilight sparkle to section 41-41."

Twilight: "(thought) section 41? What sounds familiar to me back at equestria."

Principle celestia: "sure do buddy."

Tiki head: "excellent, excellent."

He open himself forward really wide to reveal section 41 main lobby when they enter through towards the lobby quick for tiki head coming back to close after that then notice rainbow and her friends walked towards the doors, he said to her in kindness, "hey dum-dum." They stop to look at tiki head and rainbow said, "yes."

Tiki head: "you got gum-gum."

Rainbow: "yup."

Tiki head: "mmmm."

Back with twilight, principle celestia, and spike at section 41 that surprise twilight to see many people walking around In different floors and noticed captain Ackerman, night glider, sasha Ackerman Jr, armin Ackerman, and their family pet toucannon approach them and stop as captain Ackerman greet the princess in kindness, "welcome to section 41 Ms. Sparkle, and I heard from principle celestia about you stuck at human relam for forever so I got you  a job as wild tera pokemon catcher in weekends only and we got you one stories blue velvet house right next to flash sentry house."

Twilight: "thank you so much, Mrs. Ackerman."

Captain Ackerman: "no problem, let go to pokemon storage room for you pick out your partner and four pokemon including rotom phone & tera orb."

Sasha: "yup."

Toucannon: "cannon."

Pokemon alternate world number seven in anistar city at 11:17 am

Pokemon center in the cafe with Jedi master cheerilee  commander wim, and black widow in shocked of disbelief staring down at tabel with the holographic of another abandoned Jedi temple

Come out from r6 unit projector and location at West Side of forests between two rocky cliffs surrounding by forests far far away from the city and taken by probe droid since last night

Black widow: "geeze, I didn't know this alternate world got abandoned Jedi temple in anistar city, kalos region."

Cheerilee: "me too Natasha, but we need to tell Jedi survivors in this city or other cities in kalos region about new generation Jedi order has begun."

Black widow: "good thinking."

"Excuse me, did you say new generation Jedi order has begun?"

They turned around to see nurse joy and her assistance wigglypuff in front of them with a smile and black widow said, "yes we did, why you ask at?" Nurse joy replied, "I am Jedi survivor since eleven years ago in this alternate world including grant the gym leader from cyllage city,  current kalos region champion diantha, and the rest in whole kalos region." Black widow happily replied, "great, tell them about new generation Jedi order has begun."

Nurse joy: "of course ma'am."

From other side of cafe with team rocket in kalos disguise sitting at end of table just heard whole thing become confused after that.

Jessie: "what's new generation Jedi order?"

James: "beats me Jessie?"

Meowth: "yeah, let's not involved with it to focus on your pokemon performance tomorrow."

Jessie: "yup."

[New edited chapter is out for today]

two agents of section 32 adventures (amourshipping edition) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara