step in time in Anistar city

Anistar city at 2:14 pm

After Pokemon tag battle between ash and Serena Battle against tierno and shauna, they decided rest after that while sitting down on bench looking up at the sky to see several tie fighters passed by Pokemon center.

Shauna: "you guys noticed different in the city when we arrived."

Serena' "well that you mentioned it Shauna, we saw people wearing strange armor walking around in sidewalk and futuristic vehicles on the road."

Ash: "you said it babe

Clemont: "yesterday we saw girl driving on hoverbike to give us a serious look while passing by."

Bonnie: "yeah."

Then all of sudden they rustled inside bushes across the battlefield to think wild Pokemon accidentally shown up in city until four chimney sweepers pop out from bushes to battlefield that spooked the group when they started singing and dancing together, "🎶 step in time! Step in time! Never need a reason, never need a rhyme step in time, to step in time!" They start dancing in a circle for few seconds and face toward the group as one of chimney sweeper said to his mates, "kick your knees up!" They started singing again with knees up, "🎶 kick your knees up, step in time! Kick your knees up, step in time! Never need a reason, never need a rhythme, kick your knees up! Step in time!"

Shauna: "I'm scared right now."

Serena: "me too."

Then suddenly, drew and rock Lee entered the outside battlefield to see chimney sweepers singing and dancing in front of the group when one of chimney sweepers spotted them in fear and said, "it's the agents!" Trio replied, "🎶 it's the agents! Step in time! It's the agents! Step in time." They started chasing them in medium circle around middle of battlefield  in few seconds toward back of Pokemon center went inside with the duo chasing them to leave the the group speechless and  Bonnie said, "that was weird."

Ash: "you said it Bonnie."

At front of Pokemon center with the chimney sweepers exit the building to outside to join another chimney sweepers in street causes traffic to block the cars when the leader chimney sweepers said to the trio, "frontflip on cars." The trio walk toward the cars in left side of street doing frontflip while singing, "🎶 frontflip on cars! Step in time! Frontflip on cars! Step in time! Never need a rhythme, frontflip on cars! Step in time!" Now they at sidewalk begun running straight win the duo chasing them make the cars started diving again in the streets, in a minute they arrived at anistar city gym with carrie relax for a second to notice the group of chimney sweepers arrived at the gym to jumped over the fence started dancing next to gym at seven feet away until seven section 41 riot control scouts, drew, and rock Lee enter the front gate toward the chimney sweepers with z6 riot control baton just charge up cause them become scared when the portal show up in front of them began open up to reveal a house huge size roof front London, England by nighttime in Mary Poppins Original universe, Disney World with chimney sweepers walk toward through the portal to roof for a few seconds and closed it after that. Riot control scouts turn off control baton to give out relax sigh when Carrie walk up to them with confused and said, "what just happened?"

Rock Lee: "those darn chimney sweepers, they love to sing and dancing in every universes all the time."

Drew: "it very fun to chase them in the city or country though."

Riot control scout #1: "we scared them off with fireworks, blasters, Pokemon, and baton for return to their original universe."

Carrie: "you guys handle them before."

Drew: "yup."

------------------

Equestria girls alternate world number three: she struck a cord on me edition

On Monday March 14th, 2017 in canterlot city, California at 2:14 pm: canterlot neighborhood, flash sentry residence

In front of the house with section 41 armor female agent walking on the path towards the front door with envelope letter in left hand.

[New chapter is out for today]