flash sentry in section 41

4:41 pm

Flash arrived at section 41 main lobby who shocked in disbelief to see underground serect government facility underneath the whole paradis island in his own eyes.

"Hey there."

He saw captain Ackerman, night glider,and kitamaru approach him with smiles and stop as captain Ackerman said to him in kindness, "welcome to section 41 buddy we're happy for having you on board as wild tera Pokemon mission control room staff in night time." Flash replied, "thanks, what's my job over there exactly ma'am."

Night glider: "looking at monitor searching for wild tera Pokemon in every universes and alternate worlds when we spotted one in one of universe or alternate world, so we send best people on the job to care of it as professionals oh you have 5 minute break. And you can start tomorrow night at 9:16 pm."

Kitamaru: "you can explore the whole section and meet everyone for a while before heading home."

Flash: "sure."

Pokemon alternate world number one

In the deep of swamp inside huge forests far from pewter city, Kanto region there huge base in middle of swamp that cover with small amount of moss in right side.

In huge room with solidad standing behind round table staring down at the stinkbug, monkey fists, and major minor standing in line with evil glare on her face and said, "team dark aura gone for good by the foolish the league of the section allianc...

In huge room with solidad standing behind round table staring down at the stinkbug, monkey fists, and major minor standing in line with evil glare on her face and said, "team dark aura gone for good by the foolish the league of the section alliances and now it's our turned to terrorize people and Pokemon in every universes and alternate world for fun as legion of doom." The stinkbug replied, "yeah, we want revenge on Serena Yvonne and her friends send us to jail working with the dark hand, shendu, daolon wong, and tarakudo back in our day."

Solidad: "you will but we need help so I send my three henchmen to gather villains in every universes who want revenge on them too aswell or join us, probably ten days."

Monkey fists: "wonderful idea my dear."

The stinkbug: "it's payback time, the league of section alliance."

Major minor: "you said it."

Solidad: "good thing I got fourty one piranhatrons from divatox at turbo world as our foot soldiers along with your monkey ninjas, monkey fists."

Monkey fists: "of course my dear."

[New edited chapter is out for tonight]