captain nano depends

Paldea league headquarters during 8:45 am: office department

Chilli sitting in her desk with the small picture frame got picture of her and aoi in blueberry academy uniform standing together in blueberry academy battlefield holding hands together. She typing a report on computer when geeta walk up at her desk to give friendly greet, "good morning chilli. How are you today?"

Chilli: "great, boss lady."

Geeta: "good, in two weeks we're going to Vermillion city, kanto region to see professor cerise at his laboratory to see every type of pokemon in his garden that his former assistance caught from other region."

Chilli stop working look at geeta with a smile to hear that from her boss and said, "wonderful I want to see kanto region pokemons for first time anyway." Then all of sudden paldea league headquarters mach 1 security droid got slash in half flying through the doors begins slide on the floor for a bit and stop in front of geeta at five feet away that alarm them until they saw Jedi master Adagio enter the room holding purple lightsaber in her hand but she not alone, she brought her Jedi padawan alain's pokemon bisharp, captain nano, and several section 46 armored agents.

Geeta: "captain nano of section 46? What are you doing here."

Hassel: "goodness."

Captain nano stern expression at chill in her desk begins pointed her finger at her to show everyone and said, "your elite Four member crumble the letter and throw it in the trash can that I want to recruiting paldea league/blueberry academy bb champion aoi violet to join my section as wild tera pokemon catcher." Rest of elite four and geeta look at chilli got angry look on her face as rose up from the chair and shoutout at captain nano in anger, "THAT'S RIGHT I WON'T YOU LET RECRUIT MY GIRLFRIEND TO JOIN SECTION 46 WHEN I'M AROUND. UNDERSTAND ME." Captain nano give out disappointed sigh begins walk up to them and stop, "you didn't realize it chilli, because her mother agree with me since two weeks ago from two years ago at postwick, galar region in this alternate world for her daughter join my section in age of sixteen years old as wild tera pokemon catcher." Chilli dumbfounded by shocking about her future mother in law who agree with captain nano for aoi join section 46 as wild tera pokemon catcher in this alternate world that she didn't know about when she sit down on chair become guilty for crumbling the paper.

Chilli: "I'm such a fool for doing that."

Captain nano: "you let your girlfriend join section 46 as wild tera pokemon catcher along with her partner."

Geeta: "skeledirge."

Captain nano: "bingo."

Chilli look up at the group with warm smile and said, "okay I let aoi join section 46, captain nano." They smile to hear that from chilli with Jedi master Adagio deactivated her lightsaber to give out innocent smile on their faces at them and said, "we're sorry destroy your Marc 1 security droids inside the building anyway, hehehe." Geeta replied, "don't worry I'll get clean up crew to deal with it and ask anzellan droidsmith at repair shop in mesagoza city to reprogram friendly to for our new friends, the league of section alliances."

Hassel: "yup."

Chilli: "she getting another second pokemon as her partner too."

Captain nano: "yes at our pokemon hovering cart standing outside of the building."

Hassel: "huh, neat."

Back at pokemon alternate world number one

Hau'oil city, Melemele island, alola region: the mansion

At back porch with hobbes & alolan growlithe enjoying beautiful sunset in the sky until hobbes give pleasant smile, "hello there, Sasha Ackerma jr

At back porch with hobbes & alolan growlithe enjoying beautiful sunset in the sky until hobbes give pleasant smile, "hello there, Sasha Ackerma jr. What business you bring here." They turned around to see Sasha Ackerman Jr standing there this whole time and said, "my mom wanted to recruit lillie's brother gladion known as the talonflame the protector of hau'oil city to join her section 46."

Hobbes: "wonderful young lady if you find him somewhere in the city to accept your mother offered."

Sasha: "of course."

[New chapter is out for today]