meet the pokemon

At professor oak back ranch with ash, professor oak, serena and Tracey already arrived for her meet Ash's pokemon that he caught from other regions and ash give out warm shoutout on top of his lungs, "GUYS! I'M HOME!" then they saw happily bayleef running really fast with rest of pokemon from behind.

Ash: "hey bayleef."

She then jumped on him doing barrel roll to other side of back ranch along with his rest of pokemon and doing huddle around him who surprise look on his face with four of them walk up to the group and Serena said to ash surprise, "they miss you so much ash." Ash replied, "yup." Bayleef walk up to Serena with curious look on her face as professor oak said to her politely, "bayleef, this is Serena Yvonne from kalos region, the former pokemon performer and girlfriend of ash Ketchum." Bayleef become jealous from inside about her trainer got a girlfriend from kalos region when Serena place her hand on right cheek begins petted on the cheek nicely make bayleef very happy.

Tracey: "I think bayleef like you Serena. Not bad at all."

Professor oak: "yup, I forgot to ask you my dear? How many days you staying before heading back to kalos region."

Serena: "twelve days. I already told my mom since yesterday morning and she's agreed with me."

Professor oak: "that's wonderful."

Now ash and Serena got pokeballs in their hands begins toss it in the air to release them to outside so they can meet Ashs' pokemon for first time ever to get know each other while the group walked in the field for Serena see every wild pokemon  that professor and Tracey taking care of years.

Serena: "wow you and Tracey takes care of all wild pokemon in this ranch, professor?"

Professor oak: "yup, including ash bulbasur keep different types of pokemon getting along as friends."

Serena impress for her boyfriend bulbasur keeping different types of pokemon straight and become friends when gible, buziel, and Pikachu walked towards the group who turned around to see the trio with ash noticed the smiles on gible and buziel faces, that something up.

Ash: "you two wanna join me to help us out battle against wild tera pokemon from every universes."

Buziel: "bui, bui."

Gible: "gible."

Ash: "excellent, I'm very happy for you two join us to battle against wild tera pokemon."

Professor oak: "me too, my boy, me and Tracey keep your kalos region pokemon."

Tracey: "splendid idea professor oak."

"Hey there ashy boy."

They saw Gary oak, aria blaze, iron sail, and shiny scream tail approach them and he said to ash in pride expression, "I heard from captain sharp at section 32 about you give up as pokemon master become wild tera pokemon catcher like your girlfriend over there, me and aria blaze." Both Serena and ash are shocked of surprise about Gary join section 32 with aria blaze as wild tera pokemon catchers then ash said to him, "I'm very surprised about you joined section 32 with that girl right there as wild tera pokemon catcher."

Aria: "I'm aria blaze, by the way. Genius."

Ash: "sorry."

Aria: "that's alright chief."

Gary: "gramp, captain sharp bring you two assistants help you guys out at the ranch."

They're happy to see past and future paradox pokemon is gift from captain sharp at section 32 as new assistances to help them out at the ranch all the time then professor oak said to Gary and aria in kindness, "is that nice for captain sharp, she really nice and delightedful woman from section 32 at her original universe."

Aria: "yeah, but she got fury in rage, strict, and angry temper from inside. I like it."

Back at anistar city with misty and may exit pokemon center explore the city for a while when they noticed to see section 41 k79-S80 transport shuttle hovering in 2⅔ inch above the road.

It turned right continue drive on the street that confused may and misty to see futuristic vehicle in anistar city first time so they decided ignored it and begins walked in sidewalk at right side to explore the city

[New chapter is out for today]