[Ch 2, Act 3] 'Til the end.

As Hecate, Sumiko and Inzagi have fun in the hotel, another trio stays inside a large mansion, with glass walls and droids flying around it as well, inside and outside. The trio was filled with regret.

"Rizette, we need to find a way to make it up to Sumiko... If not, then... We might lose her.." — Ruru implied as she sat down on the couch, worried and overwhelmed with guilt.

"We can't do anything, right now, besides drown in our own mistakes. Let's just give her some space, for now and try to make it up for her. Let's try and find this man that killed Grandmaster Ruminasu." — Rizette replied, as she sat down as well, placing Haruna on her lap.

"Big sis is mad... Perhaps we need the other sisters to help cheer her up..." — Haruna implies

"Let's not involve them in our mistakes, Sumiko would get angrier, by then, sweetheart..." — Rizette replied as she hugs Haruna

"Anyways, let's not dwell on it too much. Isn't it a bit strange that Syu didn't attend the meeting?" — Ruru asked

"It is strange, she always attends a meeting... Perhaps—" — Rizette gets cut off, as she notices a reflection of falling light, on the TV infront of them.

The three immediately look out the window, as they see a lady crash into the ground of Shitosan.

"W-Wait, is that.." — Ruru was too shocked to finish her question

"Lady Syu..." — Rizette's eyes widened, as the three rushed into the city, finding the body of Syu.

Ruru and Haruna follows Rizette's lead, as Rizette notices a crowd and medics surrounding something or someone. Rizette swiftly rushes to them and sees Syu all burnt, bruised and wounded. Her clothes barely covering her body.

"ALRIGHT, EVERYONE, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSES, THIS IS FOR US AND THE MEDICS TO TAKE CARE. MEDIC, TAKE HER IN." — Rizette sternly ordered, as she takes a cape from a local store, covering Syu's body.

The three hangs onto the ambulance that was headed to the great hospital of Shitosan.

Syu was immediately brought into the ER, as the three waited outside.

"Holy shit, what happened to Syu.." — Ruru asked, as she seemed extremely stressed

"She fell from the west, at a high altitude... She still had a rising momentum, when I saw her from the TV, meaning that it was recent... It most likely happened in the border of..." — Rizette freezes

"The gates..." — Rizette whispers, as she summons a whip like weapon, with the whip having razor sharp shards of a blade, connected with some type of magical purple electricity.

"You two, stay here." — Rizette ordered, as she runs into the streets of Shitosan. She spins her whip around and stretches the shards out, along with the purple electricity. The tip shard of the whip punctured onto the top of the forcefield wall.

Rizette immediately runs onto the wall, sideways, as she pulls her whip out and punctures her whip once again, on the edge of the wall, pulling herself onto the surface, with haste.

Rizette looks around and finds a specimen outside the gates, fighting with ten golden gate guards. Rizette  immediately jumps down and lands between the specimen and the guards, stopping their clash.

The specimen looked like a normal man, with flaming fists. His flame turned blue, as he prepared for a fight.

Rizette glares at the man, and raises her whip, as chains rise from the ground, gripping onto the wrists of the man.

The man melts the metal with his flame. Rizette stretches her neck, charging at the man, with her whip turning into a solid sword.

Rizette slashes the man. However, the man turns into a line of flames, moving far from Rizette, as he prepares a long range attack.