[Ch 2, Act 7] The delusion.

As the four ladies walk through the streets of Shitosan, they continue to find a trail for the person who has caused the disturbance...

"Sadly, it's too late for him.." - Hecate stated, as she looked down

"Wait, really? Can't you reincarnate a dead body as well?" - Rizette asks

"Indeed. However, it would break the oath, to reincarnate someone who is already in peace. I can decide whether or not I want to heal a breathing being. But, I don't have the right to decide to bring a person back to the face of this world, after they have rested in peace inside the heavens." - Hecate explained, as she prays for the man's peace.

"I see... Well, I guess the best we can do is to just, avenge him. Strangely, this guy has the same injury as Syu, but a lot more severe. Perhaps, it's the girl that burnt Syu..." - Rizette stated

"Well, maybe the person who did this is still in the city..." - Haruna implied

"The chances would be likely. She's tough enough to meddle with the elites, she must be hiding somewhere.." - Ruru implied, as she looked around

"Good afternoon." - A lady walked towards them

"I-Is this where the elite faction is? I was scheduled to meet up with them..." - The lady shyly asked, feeling the pressure from the four elites' presence.

"Ah, yeah, of course! Just give us a sec!" - Rizette stated as the four ladies huddled up.

"Villain." - The four say, in sync, as they huddled up.

"Let's try to fuck with her, before slaughtering her." - Rizette whispered as she smiled, making a gesture with her fist.

"No no, let's just play along, for now." - Hecate implied as the three sighed, nodding to Hecate's implication

The four turn around and look at the lady

"Alright, what's your name?" - Rizette asks

"R-Rolotia-" - Rizette chains the lady and pulls the lady onto her.

"Alright, bitch, enough with this innocent, stuttery act, or I will add so much pressure onto your neck with this chain, that even the deepest sea can't comprehend." - Rizette holds the chain, as she glared at Rolotia.

Rolotia teared up from the pressure, as she tried to escape Rizette's chains.

"W-Wait, Rizette, let her go... I don't think it's her." - Hecate implied as Rizette swiftly lets go of Rolotia

"W-WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL?!" - Rolotia screamed, as she summons a blade, with a clock on the guard of the blade.

"I-I'M REPORTING YOU TO MY MANAGER!" - Rolotia swung her blade at the four ladies, sending a wave at them that would freeze their movements.

Turns out, Rolotia was an elite that held the blade of time. Meaning that she can maximize when she can release her swings' impacts. She can also freeze time for certain people, for a short time, by swinging her blade at them.

Rolotia swiftly raises a grandfather clock from the ground of Shitosan, soon going inside it and teleporting away.

The four finally unfroze as they were in awe of what they had seen.

"Did you guys fucking see that shit? She froze time! Amazing power!" - Rizette said as the three nodded

"She said she'd be telling on us, to her manager..." - Haruna gets nervous

"I guess she's part of another elite organization... Let's try to talk it out." - Hecate implied, as the four walked away.

"Well, let's head to the investigation team, maybe they got some sweet information on the dead man." - Ruru implied, as they walked to the station of investigation, where all detectives of the city lounged in.