[Ch 2, Act 6] The uprising.

In the streets of Shitosan, a man is seen lying down on the ground, his face being completely burnt off... Sumiko and Inzagi swiftly check the health status of the man, finding out that it was too late, for him.

"Is there anyone who has intel on who could've done this?" — Sumiko asks the crowd, as a girl squeezes through the crowd.

"I-I might know..." — The innocent girl implied as she was filled with anxiety

"Yeah? Come with us, we'll be interrogating you... As for everyone, kindly stay put, I will get blue soldiers to surround you all and interrogate you! No one is getting arrested, just questioned! Kindly cooperate, the future of Shitosan relies on it!" — Sumiko ordered, as she taps around her levitating tablet, calling for blue soldiers.

The girl immediately ran away in a panic, jumping over the roofs of the city's structures.

"Well, that's suspicious... Come on, Inzagi!" — Sumiko hops onto the roofs of the houses, and begins to chase the girl, calling her, telling her to come back.

Inzagi runs as well, and began to chase the girl, from the lower ground as they arrived in an alleyway. The girl then runs on the ground, pulling down some boxes, to stall Inzagi.

Sumiko continues to run on the sturdy roofs of Shitosan, as she looked down at the girl.

"Hey! We just want to talk, we won't hurt you!" — Sumiko screamed, as the girl continued running, tearing up in fear.

Eventually, Sumiko jumps down the roof, and began chasing the girl on the ground. However, at the end of the alleyway, two boys pull a piece of rope up, after the girl passes, tripping Sumiko, making her sling onto the wall of the structure in front of the alleyway.

The two boys pull out their bats and and run near Sumiko, screaming in rage, as they raise their bats, preparing to hit Sumiko.

Eventually, Inzagi arrives and karate chops the two children on their napes, knocking the both of them out. Inzagi asks if Sumiko was okay.

"Yin's children... I knew that they'd be trouble... The things I do, for the goodness of people, only for them to return this act, towards me..." — Sumiko sighs, as she got up, swiping her shirt down, to remove any dust.

Sumiko taps on her tablet, as three drones arrive on top of them.

Two of the drones were taking off Sumiko's clothes, revealing her nano suit, and swiftly preparing her kimono for her. Meanwhile, one drone was setting up some fine steel armor for Inzagi's body.

"We gotta be ready, pfft—" — Sumiko smiles at Inzagi, as she calls for another drone, giving both of them blades, made with the finest steel of Shitosan.

"Now, let's go after the girl." — Sumiko implied, as Inzagi nods

"But, what about these two boys?" — Inzagi asks as Sumiko thinks of a plan

"Ah, I've got just the plan... Bring the children with you, and follow me." — Sumiko runs to the direction of the girl, and the girl was unaware that Sumiko was behind her.

Inzagi carries the two children, as he follows Sumiko's direction.

"Alright, try your best to make a puppet of the kid's body." — Sumiko giggles, as Inzagi was both confused and amused by Sumiko's plan.

"Hey, girlll!~ Come here, we got Sumiko! Hihihi!" — Inzagi effortlessly said, as he moved the limbs of the knocked out child

The girl was joyful of the news, as she walked towards her the knocked out child. Sumiko jumps from the roof and hugs the girl, keeping her from running away