[Ch 2, Act 4] Head off Shoulders.

Ruru and Haruna run back to their mansion to get their gear, as the four jump down, Hecate creating a blow of strong upward wind, to break their momentum, giving them a smooth landing.

Inzagi stretches his neck and pulls his blade out, in sync with Sumiko.

"You two take care of the bitch boy, that alright? The two of us will make sure that the army doesn't reach you, until Ruru and Haruna prepare themselves" - Rizette whispers, as Inzagi and Sumiko nod.

Xeno chuckles and throws Ruminasu's head at Sumiko. Sumiko dashes to Xeno and disintegrates Ruminasu's head with light speed slashes. Despite the action hurting Sumiko, she has a bigger priority on the line.

"Pfft, seems like someone has moved on quickly." - Xeno smiled maniacally, as he charged at Sumiko with a dagger, a circle of daggers spinning behind him. Inzagi dashes in front of Sumiko and parries Xeno's dagger.

Xeno jumps back and shoots his daggers out. The two lean onto each other, looking at each other's backs, as Sumiko and Inzagi both turn around in sync, for Sumiko to parry the swift shots of Daggers.

They turn around once again, as Inzagi faces Xeno now and charges at him. Xeno was alarmed by the sudden switch, immediately swinging his blade at Inzagi. Inzagi swiftly ducks, Sumiko jumping onto Inzagi's back, alarming Xeno with how near she actually was

Xeno swings his blade once again, but Sumiko leans sideways and dodges it, as Inzagi slashes Xeno on the waist, while he was ducking down. Sumiko, who leaned sideways, cuts Xeno on the side of his body.

Inzagi immediately leans back up and lands a hard uppercut on Xeno's face, cracking the frontal teeth of Xeno. Sumiko swiftly dashes and cuts the knee pit of Xeno.

Xeno falls to his knees as Sumiko and Inzagi look down at him, not having a single cut on them.

Xeno chuckles and blows the two away, summoning hundreds of layers of daggers, circling around him. The X in Xeno's eyes began to glow as he released the barrage of daggers at Sumiko and Inzagi.

Sumiko and Inzagi glare at Xeno as they focus on deflecting the daggers and dodging them. Sumiko spins on the air, doing sideflips, as she deflects the daggers with her blade.

Inzagi deflects the daggers with his blade as well, as he kicks some. Suddenly, a dagger was headed to Sumiko's head. Inzagi swiftly pushes Sumiko away, making Sumiko stumble and roll around, dodging every dagger at perfect timing.

However, Inzagi was filled with focus, as he swung his sword vigorously at the daggers. Eventually, the daggers stop coming, as Inzagi dodges the last one, making him stumble, pinning Sumiko down on the ground

"Well, This is a cliché..." - Sumiko blushes and smiles lightly, as Inzagi does the same.

Xeno chuckles and falls down into the blue portal once again and disappears.

"Shit, we lost him. I'm sorry, Sumik-" - Inzagi gets cut off, as Sumiko pulls and hugs Inzagi tightly, filled with joy. Inzagi hugs back tightly and pats Sumiko

Rizette smiles at the two, as she casually kills tens of dark knights

"You guys need help?" - Sumiko screams as Rizette and Hecate say no, both in sync.

Sumiko and Inzagi sit down and watch the show

"Enjoy the show, I guess?" - Sumiko chuckles as she leans her head onto Inzagi's arm.

Suddenly, a girl in red, wearing a heavy gas mask tells Hecate and Rizette to back up. The two swiftly leave, as Haruna begins to fly with her jet arms, soon releasing a barrage of grenades, fireworks, and cluster bombs, from her heavy arm cannons.