[Ch 2, Act 13] The monsters.

"Why... Why involve my mother..?" - Inzagi asked, in a raspy voice, as Xeno smiled

"To send a message to not fuck with us like how you and that blue bitch fucked with me, back in Shitosan!" - Xeno replied as he slowly began to cut the skin of Inzagi's mother.

Inzagi was forced to watch, by the hands of Fujio. But, Xeno stops and only leaves a small non-lethal cut

"Actually, before I do this. What's this poor lady's name?" - Xeno smiled

"Name, Merodee Rier... Age... 42... Greatest fear... Us.... Greatest memory... Inzagi... Physical status... Extremely poor..." - The lady said as Inzagi continued to cry, from how helpless he was.

"Ah, shit, what a nice name. Too bad she's old as shit, though. Won't be able to fuck her in front of this cunt." - Xeno chuckled

Inzagi and Merodee looked at each other, filled with disbelief, as they weren't expecting each other to see themselves in such a state.

Without hesitation, Xeno injects adrenaline through the neck of Merodee, as he stabs her in the spine.

Inzagi was unable to scream as it would hurt too much, but his tears continued to pour, as he watched his mother get stabbed.

Merodee screamed in pain as Xeno pinned her down, beginning to choke her. However, when Merodee is in the brink of fainting, Xeno lets go of her neck, to let her breathe.

The torture was silent the whole time, with only the gargles of Merodee was the only thing being heard, along with Inzagi's sniffles and Xeno's wheezing, as he choked his mother in front of him.

Next, Xeno makes sure he sees his mother be tortured, as he throws her near him. Xeno chuckled as he began to skin Merodee's right arm, Merodee screaming through the cloth inside her mouth. Merodee began to shake tremendously from the pain, trying to adapt to it.

Eventually, Merodee's right arm was completely skinned, her muscles and nerves being completely exposed as it bled all over the ground. Xeno gets up and stomps on the skinned arm as the pain was so extreme that Merodee felt waves of uneasiness all over her body, as her muscles got mushed by Xeno's foot.

Suddenly, Inzagi pushes Fujio and the lady off, and tries to crawl to his mother. But, Xeno swiftly stabs Inzagi through his left cheek, causing him to falter and gargle in his own blood, as he tries to catch his breath.

Suddenly, Inzagi grabs the crystal from his pocket that Hecate gave him, but Xeno quickly sees this and kicks it off his hand and takes it, as Merodee continues to cry from the pain.

"What's this? A communicator? You're gonna summon your whores to come fuck me up? Try me, bitch. Not even your little girlfriend is here to fucking save you. I hope you've tasted her pussy, because that's probably the last time you'll ever taste it!" - Xeno chuckles as he summons three daggers and stabs it through Inzagi's spine, making him completely immobile.

"God, once I'm done with you, the other tyrants are gonna come fuck this world up, and I'm gonna make sure that I rip that blue bitch's pussy open, as you watch me from whatever afterlife exists." - Xeno chuckles as Inzagi was extremely infuriated, as he bled from his cheek

"Toast him up, 7." - Xeno chuckles as the lady nods and grabs Inzagi, charging up her thrusters.

Suddenly, Fujio successfully fights the machine momentarily and uses it to punch the lady, breaking the glass of her helmet, stunning her.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER" - Xeno attempts to stab Fujio but the metal that the lady poured on him deflects it. Fujio pushes Xeno down and takes the crystal from him, throwing it to Inzagi.