.13

BK
Friday - 7:03 am

"So last night was a night to remember! The ladies of Destiny's Child were spotted at a night club after rumors had seemingly spread about there being some unresolved tension amid their abrupt split as a group, but that's not even the most excitin...

"So last night was a night to remember! The ladies of Destiny's Child were spotted at a night club after rumors had seemingly spread about there being some unresolved tension amid their abrupt split as a group, but that's not even the most exciting part.." One of them reported.

"There are several videos and pictures going viral as we speak of Beyoncé being very cozy with a woman! Let's take a look.."

The screen changed into a video of me holding Michelle as we leaned over the railing. The next clip was of me holding her while my hands were very clearly on her ass.

I groaned, placing my head down as the videos continued to play. Not only was I hung over but my publicist came over at the crack of dawn to make sure I knew the gravity of our current situation.

"So as you can see that doesn't look like a friendly interaction and for some years now people have speculated that the rising star could be a lesbian.." They commented.

"And as if it couldn't get any worse for Beyonce at the moment we now have another artist Ashanti who has come forward to shed light on the situation.."

I immediately sat back up at the mention of her name. I prayed she wasn't about to do what I thought she was. The clip changed into an interview with Ashanti outside of her car as paparazzi asked her questions.

"I mean I wouldn't be surprised if they were romantically involved considering we had a secret sexual relationship for years that we recently ended and I guess now I know why she was so eager to end things with me. But it hurts you know—"

"Yvette, turn it off!" I yelled and she excited out of the tab on her computer. "I'm so sorry Bey.."

"Why would she do that? What have I ever done to her?!" I asked as I tried to keep my tears at bay.

"I don't know sweetie but don't worry about the drama, that's my job. I'll take care of this okay. Just keep focusing on your music.." She wrapped me into a hug and I nodded.

"I know you already stay off of social media but make sure you do especially the next few days. Also, try not to talk to anyone who isn't in your immediate circle.." She said and I nodded again.

"And don't approach Ashanti about this. Especially through text or anything she can record and expose. We don't know where her mindset is and the last thing we need is for her to drag this out, okay?" She said as she pulled away from the hug and I nodded.

I couldn't believe I was just outed to the world. I've never been ashamed of my sexuality but it's just not something I wanted everyone to know. It's hard enough having things to yourself as a celebrity and that was the one thing I had despite all of the rumors.

I wasn't sure how long I sat on the couch after Yvette left. I felt stuck. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. It seems like lately if it wasn't one thing it was another.