.15

BK
Saturday - 7:03 am

BKSaturday - 7:03 am

The morning after...

Michelle's moans echoed in my head as I laid quietly in bed cuddled with her. Her face was buried in my neck as she slept. I'd never seen her sleep this hard, if it wasn't for the soft sounds of her snores I would've thought she was dead.

She stirred a little and I rubbed her back as I watched her side profile scrunch up. My finger tips ran down her back ever so lightly, lulling her back into a deep sleep. Eventually I drifted back off to sleep as well.

A few hours passed before I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I groaned at the loud noise and became aware of the lack of weight nudge into my side.

I sat up, reaching for my phone as I heard the shower running knowing that's where Michelle was. I picked up my phone and saw it was Angie calling.

"Hello.." I answered as the shower turned off. I was very engaged in conversation with my favorite cousin. Until the moment Michelle stepped out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel my mind went elsewhere.

Images of my head between her legs began to resurface. Sounds of her moans filled my ears and the soft touch of her hands were felt on my face.

"Beyoncé are you listening to me?!" Angie asked and I mumbled back in response as Michelle smirked at me.

Angie immediately became an after thought as I realized Michelle was doing this on purpose. I licked my lips, rushing Angie off the phone as she dropped her towel to the ground.

She sauntered over to me, crawling onto the bed before settling onto my lap. My arms immediately wrapped around her bare waist and lowered to her butt giving it a firm slap.

"No more shy Michelle, huh? What is this?"

"Hush!" She pushed at my shoulders until I was flat against the bed. Her lips collided with mine as I held her tightly against me.

"C-Can you do again what you did last night?" She whispered against my lips.

"Say please.." I leaned up to peck my lips and she pouted, "Beyoncé.."

"Michelle..." I smirked once again and she groaned before giving in. "Please." She said as her eyes rolled slightly.

"We'll sense you asked so nicely. I guess..." I shrugged before smirking once again. 

I flipped us over so she was beneath me while our lips were still attached. I pecked her lips one last time before lowering myself between her legs as I did last night.

I held her knees back, pressing them into the bed as my mouth lowered to her center. I licked a path along the center of her pussy before sucking her clit into my mouth.

"Mmm!" She was moaning above me already as she began to squirm against the sheets. Her wetness grew as sucked along the very tip of her sensitive bud.

I pressed my index finger against her hole. I tapped it a few times as she whined before sliding the finger inside.