.16

MW
Monday - 8:22 pm

"Docket number 03-40078

"Docket number 03-40078.." The court clerk announced and I stood along with my lawyer. Beyoncé squeezed my hand for encouragement.

I walked towards the gate, while glancing to the left noticing Allen. I hadn't seen him since the day I locked myself in the bathroom.

My entire body felt like it was freezing up at the sight of him. As the court proceeded and I took my seat I could no longer hear what was going on.

I looked up at Beyoncé once again, feeling a sense of calming and peace as the memories started to flood back. Her touch, her kisses, and her words filled my mind allowing me to relax and hope this moment passed soon.

Memories of us started to occupy through my mind...

"I know what's different now.."

I moved my face from out of her neck as I narrowed my eyes at her. "No, you don't.."

"Yeah I do.." She laughed as she squeezed my butt again and I swallowed a moan. "You're turned on." She smirked and I hid my face into her neck once again.

It made the most sense but it didn't make it less embarrassing. I've never felt like sex was something that I wanted but with her in front of me it seemed like exactly what I wanted.

"N-No.." I mumbled continuing to deny it. I felt myself being rolled onto my back and opened my eyes to find Beyoncé hovered over me.

She intertwined our fingers, holding my arms above my head. My chest moved up and down rapidly as the excitement brewed in the pit of my stomach.

"I'm not going to do anything you don't want to." She whispered and I nodded hesitantly.

"Can I kiss you?" She asked and I mumbled a yes before her lips fell on mine. She continued this routine until her lips were along my thighs.

She inched up my thighs moving closer and closer between my legs leaving me squirming. My eyes were squeezed shut as I tried to hold my composure. I could feel her chuckle against my leg as she continued.

Her mouth raised off of me causing me to groan as my eyes opened once again to find her hovering over me.

"Can I kiss you here?" I looked down to find her hand hovering over my center. I nodded not trusting my voice but of course she made me verbalize it.

Once she had verbal confirmation, she lowered herself between my thighs. My body jolted as her lips pressed to my panty covered center. I didn't feel overwhelmed for the reason I thought I would.