CHARACTERS

( author pov- our five beautiful girls have finally entered in there college and it's there first day for there masters.. in this prestigious university which is one of the most famous university in india.. Well ofc they are beauty with brain and they are daughters of powerful CEOs of India.. they haven't revealed there identity so they would catch less attention but looks like they are already famous .. )

So now a short intro of the girls..

*Janhvi*- pursuing masters in business studies..daughter of CEO who has his own hotel chains..

*Aradhya*- pursuing masters in business studies .. daughter of a CEO who handles parties and functions management..

*Gungun*- pursing masters in business .. daughter of CEO who has his company of construction of buildings ..

*Sulekha*- pursuing masters in faishon designing .. daughter of a CEO who has his own cosmetics brands..

*Vaishnavi*- pursuing masters in faishon designing.. Daughter of a CEO of a clothing brand..

All the girls belonged to elite families.. that ultra rich class .. they are angels for innocent people and devil for bad ones..

Aryan- pursuing masters in business studies 3rd year.. son of a famous business tycoon..

Ved , Ishant, Yash and Dhruv are friends of Aryan ..

Enjoy the story..♡