PART 4

In msg-

Janhvi- I mixed viagra in your juice.. I'm sorry tu aise confess karegi nhi to .. karna pada.. don't worry side pocket main protection Daal rakha hai tere ( wink emoji ) enjoy darling.. thank me later ..

Aradhya- SAALI KUTTI TERE SE TO ACCHA DUSHMAN PAAL LETI MAIN.. YOU BITCHES.. she shouted looking at the door ..
Then she heard there footsteps they all ran away from there..

Aradhya- janhvi you freaking bitch... teko to main baad main bataungi tu ruk..

( she whispered to herself and then she heard the bathroom door unlocked revealing Aryan he was shirtless water was dripping from his hair and his well built abs.. and it was disappearing in his black trouser.. a towel was hanging in his neck.. he looked at her as she stood there froze looking at him.. first he got shocked but then he composed himself and went near her..

He stood infront of her towering her.. she could feel her heart pounding she could hear her own heart beat and she was praying that he would not hear her wild heart beat.. her body's temperature rised more.. as the viagra has started showing it's effect.. she was cursing her friends in mind for causing trouble..

Aryan- kya hua .. kuch chahiye tha kya.. ( he asked in his deep voice which made her almost passout )

The closeness between them was making things more hard for her.. as she gulped hard.. not knowing what to say.. there faces were just inches apart.. his musky smell was filling her nostrils providing her some comfort..

He looked at her with worried eyes as she was sweating profusely..

Aryan- kya hua are you feeling hot ? Wait lemme turn on the AC.. ( he went and turned on the ac )

When he looked at her again she started crying as now she has started losing her senses.. he got more worried looking at her.. he panicked seeing her crying he made her sit on the bed..

Aryan- hey hey calm down sweetheart.. kya ho gaya mujhe batao.. did someone said something to you?

She shook her head still crying ..

He sat on his knees infront of her .. as she was sitting on bed..

Then he gave her a glass of water from the nightstand..

Aryan- here drink it.. kya hua tell me.. kuch dard hora hai kya.. doctor ke pass chale ?

She drank the water and gave him the glass..

Aradhya- I..I.. ( she wasn't able to speak her face was all red and even though ac was on she was still sweating a lot )

He took her trembling hands in his and started caressing it gently ..

Aryan- shh shh roo mat please.. main hu naa.. ( he said wiping her tears )

Aradhya- h.hum log truth and dare khelre the naa.. she said stuttering as her voice was cracking ..

He nodded his head ..

Aradhya- to dare main meri friends ne.. then she told him all the story..

Aryan got worried looking at her..

Aryan- mere pass to abhi extra key bhi nhi hai iss room ki.. her condition was making him more worried .. he didn't know what should he do to make her stop crying..

Aradhya- I..I am really scared Aryan..

he cupped her face and wiped her tears still sitting on his knees infront of her...

Aryan- shh roo mat naa please.. You trust me ?

Aradhya nodded and said - more then myself..she said without any hesitation looking In his eyes..