PART 1

Five girls entered the university looking absolutely gorgeous.. they went inside the university and caught everyone's attention all girls and boys started whispering about them.. boys were already drooling over them whereas some girls were fangirling and some were jealous of there beauty..

They looked at them and then smirked at each other a little..

Janhvi- feels like they are already hooked to us hmm .. that's great.. she said smiling sarcastically looking at her friends.

Gungun- bro it was the same shit in our previous university when we were pursuing our graduation..

Sulekha- and now in masters too aish I'm so done with them she said and let out a sigh..
Vaishnavi- we have to go from same shit here also.. ( she shook her head )

Gungun- well whatever we are still in BTS.. so yeah fuck them off..

Janhvi- it's gonna be fun right here..
They all looked at her and nodded with an excited smile..

Aradhya- let's go to director's office first we need to take our timetable..

All nodded and started going to director's office after asking to a guard about the direction..

----

They were childhood friends they completed there schooling and graduation together and now they are going to complete there masters together and then handle there parents company.. time flies so fast..
They were walking in corridor to director's office..

Aradhya- we came so far.. we just completed our graduation and now we are here for masters after that we will become CEOs..

Janhvi- well that's true.. time really flies so fast..

Gungun- hmm I love how our bond became more stronger as years passed by.. we are inseparable now..

Janhvi- that's true miss leader.. (they all giggled )

Aradhya- we didn't find any boy who could be compared to bts and become our partners in our previous university..

Janhvi- yep we ditched countless Boys haha..

Gungun- let's see what happens here..

Sulekha- I think idhar bhi sab waise hi nalle chapri milenge..

( they all burst in laughter )

Then they went to meet director and after that they went for there classes and everything went pretty well..

After completing there classes they met again.. Sulekha and Vaishnavi had different department and janhvi, aradhya and gungun had different..

They met in corridor..

Janhvi - kaisi thi class aunty Maja aaya.. ? ( she asked to Sulekha teasing her)

Sulekha - bhai class acchi thi.. sab ladke pagal ho gaye meko aur Vaishnavi ko dekh ke.. uff kya hi hoga Inn sabka.. she said shaking her head in disappointment..

Gungun- agar kisi ne kuch Kiya to daant tod dena hai Maine Inn sabka .. meri best friend pe line marnege to haddi tod deni hai Maine Inn sabki bade aaye.. ( she said in an angry tone )

Janhvi- arre shant hoja meri maa .. humare sath bhi to yahi hua hai classes main chill Kar.. she said calming her down

All of them nodded ..

Aradhya- ek round mara jaye kya university ka let's explore guys.. kya kehte ho.. she suggested..

Janhvi- idea bura nhi hai let's go..
Then they started to go to explore the university..