PART 5 ( Last part )

-----

Time passed by like this .. one day there was a wedding of aradhya's dad's friends son.. he was also his business partner.. all the boys and girls parents and they were invited.. as all were friends.. Aryan told aradhya that he's gonna pick her up for the wedding .. everyone already left from her family only she was left as she would go with him ..

she was seeing herself in the mirror after getting ready she was wearing a black saree and was looking drop dead gorgeous suddenly her eyes fell on the folder that her dad was giving her to see the boy for marriage.. she took it out from the drawer.. and sat on the chair as she was all ready to go to the party..

Aradhya- well now I have already found my man but let's see this also.. ( she said opening the folder )

She opened the folder and her eyes widened seeing the pics as she stood up from her place her eyes were glued to the pics in her hand ..

Aradhya- oh .. my .. God..

Suddenly she felt a hand sneaked and wrapped around her waist as she flinched ..

Aryan - it's me love .. he softly whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek..

his scent filled her room giving her comfort.. she looked at his reflection in the mirror.. he was wearing black kurta and pajama looking absolutely dashing..

hairs were well set complimenting his sharp features.. then he noticed the tears in her eyes and the photos she was holding in her hand he smiled and turned her towards him.. holding her chin he made her look at him..

Aryan- tum roo kyo rahi ho meri jaan .. isn't your fiance handsome .. didn't you liked him...?

She chuckled through tears and hugged him ..

Aradhya- I already love him..

He chuckled and kissed her head..

(Author- so the folder actually has Aryan's pic which her father told her to see )

She looked at him and asked ..

Aradhya- you knew about me before .. ?

He nodded and said..

Aryan- mujhe mummy papa ne tumhari pic pehle hi dikhai thi and I fell for you the very first time I saw your pic and I knew you were the only one made for me.. par jab mujhe Pata chala ki tumne photo nhi dekhi so I knew I have to win your heart first..

Now she started connecting the dots and got to understand everything..

Aradhya- isliye papa keh Rahe the ki ladke ko tum already pasand ho ..

He smiled and nodded ..

Aryan- I love you and I always will.. you are my first and last meri jaan.. I know tumhe bts pasand hai especially jimin.. but I promise I will make you the happiest girl on earth..

Aradhya- I love you moree.. i never believed in love i thought it's something which is not made for me .. but you came in my life and completely changed my thoughs and perspective..( she hugged him once again as he smiled and kissed her forehead )

Aryan- you are looking really pretty my angel..

She blushed and said..

Aradhya - you are looking handsome too..

Aryan- thanks meri jaan .. this man is all yours .. he bowed a little infront of her making her chuckle as her cheeks turned red ..

he smiled softly and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear..

Aryan- can I kiss you my love ?

She chuckled and said..

Aradhya - no need to ask me I'm all yours too.. Mr. Future husband ..

He smiled and kissed her passionately..
They were breathing heavily after the kiss..

Aryan- so shall we go to the party ?

Aradhya - sure my love.. she said and pecked his cheeks which made him smile..

He picked her up in bridal style and went towards the car..

He fell first.. but she fell harder..

*THE END*
MY UNKNOWN LOVE is officially signing off .. ☆
Thanks for reading cuties ..♡