PART 2

*Timeskip to college*

All of them were sitting in cafe after completing there classes as it was break they were talking random stuffs when they heard screams all over the place all girls were screaming like maniacs..

Janhvi- ye sab achanak se chudail Kyo ban gayi bhai.. she said looking around with amused expression..

Aradhya- meko kya Pata main to subh se ladke ditch kar kark thak gayi..

Gungun- Haan bhai abhi Bina identity reveal kiye ye haal hai uff..

Then they saw there seniors entering the cafe ..

Sulekha- yahi hain naa wo jinse hum Kal mile the..

All of them nodded...

Vaishnavi- so they are heartthrob of this college..

They all had a serious blank face.. then Aryan's eyes met with aradhya as he passed her a sweet smile.. and she looked down feeling something unusual trying to hide her smile..

Gungun- meko Pata chala hai ki ye sab iss college ke badboys aur heartthrob hain..

Janhvi - dekhne main to lagta nhi hai ki bad boys hain..

Gungun nodded and said- actually they treat girls really well isliye sab latoo hain Inn sabpe Kal dekhi nhi kaise sab aap aap kark baat Kar Rahe the..

All of them nodded .. while aradhya blushed thinking about there interactions of yesterday..

Aradhya in mind- Sala raat bhar dhang se soo nhi pai iske wajah se.. itna pyaar se kon baat karta hai bhai huh..

Then they had there cold drinks and went from there.. while they were going the boys waved bye at them and they waved too with smile and went from there while all the girls became jealous cause unhe bhaav nhi milta tha unn sabse..

Timeskip to few days everything was going well they all started Interacting more and became good friends.. and all the college students were jealous of them girls were jealous of the girls and the boys were jealous of the boys.. and it was a never ending saga.. girls also started ditching all the boys who proposed them and all the boys used to flirt with them but they never gave af about them and it became there habit..

*Time skip*

Aradhya and her parents were having breakfast together..

Dad- beta aaj kuch guest aane wale hain sham ko dinner ke liye to ready ho jana..

Aradhya- hmm kon aara hai waise ?

Dad- Mera ek dost hai.. hum business friends hai wo apne family ke sath aare hain..

Aradhya- oh OK.. After having breakfast aradhya left for her college..

*At night*

Aradhya was ready and she was doing some work on her laptop when a maid came and told her to come for dinner and guest have also arrived.. she went downside..

And to her surprise.. Aryan was also there.. he looked at her and passed a soft smile.. even though she was coming casually but all of a sudden her heart beat increased as they made eye contact..

Her mom and dad looked at her and asked her to join them for dinner she greeted his parents and sat across him..

His mom- aradhya kaafi badi ho gayi bohot choti si thi jab humne dekha tha..

Her mom- Haan humara Aryan bhi to kaafi bada ho gaya hai.. bohot Saal ho gaye isse bhi mile..

His mom- Haan ye USA chala gaya tha graduation complete karne ke isliye..

Her dad- bacche bohot jaldi bade ho jate hain..

His dad - baat to shi hai..

And then they had there dinner all the time he was staring at her making her feel nervous as she was ignoring eye contacts with him..
After the dinner they were walking in the garden as there parents were talking inside and they got to know that they are friends already and they know each other..

*In the garden*

Aradhya- why didn't you tell me ki aap Ghar aane wale ho..

Aryan- umm surprise tha.. ( he said in his deep voice softly )

Aradhya- btw you're looking handsome.. ( she said with a smile )

Aryan- hmm is that so ? Thank you.. you're looking beautiful too.. you always do.. ( he said with a smile which made her blush as she looked down and nodded and he chuckled at her actions and said ..

Aryan- you're really cute.. ( he was wearing formal clothes black pants and white Shirt with a Rolex watch which he always wears .. and hairs were well set and he was looking absolutely handsome)

There clothes colour was matching too coincidentally..

Aradhya- btw aapko meko aap kehne ki jarurat nhi hai you can say tum ..

Aryan- tumhe bhi koi jarurat nhi hai mujhe aap kehne ki as we are friends.. ( they both smiled )

She looked at him as her eyes sparkled looking at him and he looked at her too adoring her..

After talking for some more time they bid goodbye to each other..

And after that day they became more close to each other.. they used to hangout often and they used to visit each other's house.. she was a big fan of bts and he also used to listen to there songs with her.. never said anything to her for following them infact he used to support her in all of her decisions .. they used to watch kdramas together.. and he used to do everything for her which made her happy.. he used to help her with her studies too. And what not.. they were slowly falling for each other but none of them were ready to confess and same goes to there friends they were also getting hooked up with each other .. gungun with ishant .. janhvi with ved.. sulekha with yash and vaishnavi with dhruv.. and soon few months passed and they were having a good time .. they all made a good bonding with eachother .. once they went out for a small trip near beach to enjoy themselves.. all boys and girls were having fun.. they decided to play truth and dare..