PART 3

They all were playing truth and dare in the living room as they boooked a villa near beach and the game was going pretty good all of them were enjoying.. they were drinking coke too while playing .. all the girls were noticing aradhya and Aryan together..

Meanwhile gungun and janhvi were talking in whispers..

Janhvi- bruh they both love each other but they aren't confessing..

Gungun nodded - yeah man you're right .. we have been noticing them since months.. baat aage kab badhayenge ye sab.. eventhough humein bts nhi mile but bhagwan ji ne accha khasa substitute diya hai gift main..

Janhvi- don't you think we should do something ..

Janhvi said wiggling her brows with a mischievous smile plastered on her face while gungun looked at her and raised one eyebrow..

Gungun- kya chalra hai tere khurafati dimag main..

Janhvi smirked and told her the plan..

Gungun- bhaii tu bawal hai.. yk usko Pata chala to wo jaan le legi humari .. tu to maregi hi mujhe bhi marwayegi pagal..

Janhvi- please naa Maja aayega.. and yk she's safe in his hands. Just look how she blushes when she's with him..( they both looked at them aryan and aradhya both were giggling together ) I can say it.. aur agar mujhe lagta kuch hai waise to main khud nhi kehti.. we all know usse better ladka usse nhi milne wala.. they are made for each other..

Gungun nodded understanding her ..and then they told the plan to vaishnavi and Sulekha and they approved too..

Meanwhile..

Aryan stood up from his place..

Aryan- umm guys you all continue.. I'm coming after taking a shower .. all of them nodded as he went towards his room upstairs after passing a sweet smile to aradhya..

Janhvi- umm aradhya it's your turn darling truth or dare ?

Aradhya- dare ofc..

Janhvi smirked looking at her.. and aradhya got that iske mann main kuch chal raha hai..

Aradhya- kya bakchodi chal rahi hai tere dimag main..

Janhvi- you'll know babe.. so .. you have to drink a shot of vinegar in one go..

Aradhya- Haan ek kaam karo jaan lelo meri tum.. Khair fine bring it..

She said while looking at janhvi with a done look..

Janhvi smirked looking at gungun, Sulekha and vaishnavi.. as they nodded in response with a smirk..

Then she brought vinegar in shot glass and a Glass of juice for her..

Janhvi - ye le Kam hi Lai hu.. kya karu best friend hai naa mar jayegi to Mera kya hoga.. uske baad ye juice pee lena..

Aradhya did the same she drank the vinegar shot and then immediately drank the juice cursing her friends..

Vaishnavi- btw teko Aryan ne Bulaya tha upar..

Aradhya- huh mujhe ... wo to nahane gaya hai naa..

Vaishnavi- idk main aari thi udhar se he said kuch kaam hai..

Aradhya nodded and went upstairs..
And all girls went behind her hiding themselves in corridor while holding there laugh ..

Aradhya knocked on the door and getting no response she went inside as the door was open..

As soon as she entered the room it was empty and she could here shower sound coming out from bathroom that means he's bathing as she looked at front suddenly janhvi closed the door from outside and shouted..

janhvi- NOW ENJOY DARLING..

All the girls Burst in laughter..

Then aradhya got a msg from janhvi and suddenly she felt something different in her body.. her body started to heat up.. she saw the msg..