Chapter 20: Meanwhile

Day one, midday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry woke up in a comfortable bed he did not remember falling asleep in. He looked around, taking in his surroundings. There were kids—well, teenagers—running around, tending to people. Most of them were blonde for some reason. Maybe they were a big, medical family...?

"You're up," one of the blonde boys said in a texan accent, walking up to him. He was tall, his skin was sun-kissed, and he had an athletic build—he looked like those hot surfers you see at the beach. "How're you feeling?"

"Er, fine...?" Harry said hesitantly. Fine didn't really cover how Harry felt. His chest hurt a lot, for reasons unknown to him.

The boy must've picked up on Harry's feeling. "Percy, you don't look fine." He noted. "For one, you look very malnourished."

"I don't understand," Harry said, frowning. "Who's Percy?"

"What...? Oh, Gods," the boy said, before dashing out the infirmary. Harry just sat there, thinking. Thinking... Where had he come from? He couldn't seem to remember. Come to think of it, he couldn't quite remember anything. His name was Harry. Harry... Wow, not even his surname.

The blonde boy came back, this time accompanied by two others—an intimidating blonde girl with calculating, stormy grey eyes, and a dark haired boy with deep brown eyes. The girl's expression was unreadable, but if anything, she looked a little annoyed. The boy, however, had emotion written all over his face. He looked worried, but kind of pissed at the same time. He also looked relieved. Harry had never before seen these people in his life.

"Percy! Oh, Gods, why did you have to go and get brainwashed again?" The boy said, running over to him. With his expression, Harry thought he was going to beat the shit put of him, but instead, he pulled him into a tight, bone crushing hug. "We were so worried another war was going to start." He breathed a laugh.

Harry just sat there. As he had already mentioned, he had absolutely no clue as to who this person is, but then again, he didn't quite have a clue what the hell is going on in general. "My name isn't Percy."

"This isn't funny," scary blondie said. "We're actually worried. Not a time for jokes."

"I'm not joking, I swear," Harry insisted. "My name is Harry... and that seems to be the only thing I remember at the moment."

-----

Day one, evening:
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry was sitting on one of the many picnic tables in the... what did they call it? The Mess Hall? Anyway, the table he sat on was empty, except for the dark haired boy, who had introduced himself as Nico di Angelo.

In the afternoon, when Will, the blonde surfer dude, let him leave the infirmary, Nico and Annabeth, the scary blondie, had showed him around camp. His, or this person Percy's, cabin was empty, because he didn't have any siblings. (from his Dad's side) So wherever Harry went, he had no siblings. But, hey, at least the Percy Guy had parents.

Speaking of the Percy Guy, apparently Harry looked a lot like him, except skinnier and with less muscle. He was also paler, and wore glasses. Not to mention the lightning scar on his forehead. But other than that, same hair, same eyes, even similar face physic. They had found him at the edged of the forest, and thought he was Percy Guy. (Yeah, that's what Harry was calling him until he met the person, face to face)

Percy Guy had gone missing about a week ago, and they freaked out because it had happened before, and the result was a war that nearly ended the world as everyone knew it. So yeah, they had a right to be a little anxious.

The food was served by invisible waiters or whatever they were called. Harry had to admit, the food here was fantastic. They even had a magic cup that filled up with any drink you want (alcohol excepted).