Elves?

Talin's POV

    While we were running, Frodo was getting worse. I wanted to help Frodo but in fear that they would discover my powers I helped the Hobbits keep up instead.

    I blocked out most of the conversation as I looked at Frodo sadly, praying to Uncle Chuck that he would be okay. Next thing I know there is an elf getting Frodo on a horse and Strider and the elf talking about who takes Frodo to Rivendell. I decidedthat I have to show my powers so I can help Frodo "Let me come with you." I tell the elf "My horse will only hold the two of us anymore wight will slow us down." " Not on your horse, In your shadow." I said as I walk into her horse's shadow. I saw them as they looked were I disappeared. I poked my head out. " I'll explain at Rivendell." And went back in the shadow.

    As they ran the Nazgûls catchup to us. I heard the elf shout somethings in a language I didn't understand. When we made it close to the gates of Rivendell I jumped out of the Shadow. And walked beside her horse two elves greeted us one took Frodo, the other turned to me and the female elf. "Who is this, Lady Arwen." " I do not know, who are you?"
"My name is Talin Windrise, Gandalf the gray, sent me here to help Middle-Earth and Frodo." I said looking at them. "I see, if you are a friend of Gandalf, then you are welcome here, please follow me."

      As I followed the elf, I looked at the arcatect of the place. "Wow, this place is beautiful." After we arive yo a room the elf opened the door and led me inside. "This shall be your room for the duration of your stay." "Thank you..." "My name is Lindir." "Thank you mister Lindir." I said with a smile. "When lord Elrond is done with master Frodo then he wishes to speak with you." "Of course, I understand." He shut the door and left. I got my bag out of the Shadows, put on my pajamas and fell asleep.