Another Baggins???

after I left I wanderer around to find the garden. While I was walking I bump into someone. "I'm so sor- Gandalf!!!" I hug him tightly "Oh hello dear Talin, thank the Valar you are okay." I'm alright how are you Gandalf?" "I am alright thanks to you healing me." " Gandalf do you know we're the garden is?" "Yes I do, follow me."

As we walked through the halls I told him about my time with the Hobbits and Strider and what I told Lord Elrond. "So you decided to tell the truth to him?" "Yes I should not lie when someone is trying to figure out if I was a threat." He nodded his head, as we finally reached the garden. "its so beautiful and peaceful." "That it is dear, I will have to leave you hear for a bit I wish to visit and old friend." " Of course go I do not wish to hold you back from seeing them." "Have a good day Talin." "You as well Gandalf."

As Gandalf left me, I explored the garden after finding a shadow I reach down and grab my sketch book and a pencil and start drawing I was drawing for a while that I had not notice hoe late it was nor had I hadn't noticed someone walking up behind me. "That looks amazing, My lady." The voice startled me so much that I quickly reached for my dagger I normally keep on my thigh but realized it was not there so I wiped my head around ready to fight. "My apologies for startling you, dear." I saw a hobbit looked around Frodos hight. "It's quite alright sir." "Oh how rude of me. Bilbo Baggins at your service." He took my hand and kissed it. "Talin Windrise at yours." " I was taking a late stroll when I saw you thought I should say hello." "Late night?" I look up at the sky to see the moon."I had not notice it was so late." "Well I was going to head back, if you wish to join me?" "That would be lovely."

I picked up sketch book and followed Bilbo as he told me all about a book he was writing." You know dear you are quite the artist you should illustrate my book." " I will think about that Bilbo but it depends on how long I will remain here." "Yes of course I do not want to keep you from your adventures or travels." As we walked through the halls. Bilbo walked me to my room "Good night Bilbo. It was wonderful meeting you." "Good night dear Talin. It was wonderful to meet you too." With that I went inside my room, changed and slept.

I had a lot of trouble with this chapter, so I would like to thank my sibling for helping me. :)