time for the truth

'Thoughts'

3rd person pov

The next morning Strider and three Hobbits got up had breakfast and went to Talin's room to confront her about her strange abilities.

When they got to Talin's room they knocked on her door. "Come in." Strider opened the door and was greeted by a smile from Talin "I was kinda expecting you four later, let me guess, you what to know about my abilities?" "Yes." Talin starts explaining everything to them, except for the fact that her mom is God's sister and the supernatural exist and she's from another world.

"And that's everything." Talin said with a small smile "You are truly amazing, Talin!" Merry said. "I see, so that's how you went into the shadow and disappeared." "Yes, I know it is a lot to take in but you must understand I am not here to harm anyone." We understand miss Talin." Samwise said.  "Oh, did you here that frodo will be walking up soon?" " really?" "Yes lord Elrond told us last night." "That is good to hear." With that they got up and left.

TALIN'S POV

     I got bored so I decided to go for a walk, as I got to the gardens I saw a group of elves, walk through the entrance, all dressed in gold armor but one, who I assume is the leader is dressed in a green tunic with a bow and arrows. 'I must admit he is cute. Shit he's looking at me.' I quickly turn my head back. I continue my walk through the gardens

LEGOLAS'S POV

    We had just received word that Lord Elrond was calling a council, We made it there in just a few days. When we made it to the entrance I felt eyes on me. I looked around for these eyes but found none, eventually I looked at the garden and saw a woman standing in the garden looking at me. 'she looks human but the question is more of her hair how is it blue at the ends?' Linder showd us to our chambers for the night.  

I could not sleep, my mind was on that blue haired women. 'Something about her was drawing me in as if I knew she was in danger of something, and had to protect her.' That was my final thought as I drift off to sleep.

( FINALLY, I INTRODUCED LEGOLAS IM SORRY FOR THE WAIT I WAS ORIGINALLY GOING TO INTRODUCE HIM NEXT CHAPTER BUT I DECIDED AGAINST THAT. )