you're finally here!!!

What Talin is wearing

Talin's POV

After walking up, having breakfast and a morning walk through the gardens. I start to wonder if Strider and the hobbits are okay. It's been two days since we arrived at Rivendell. I just hope that Strider can get the three Hobbits here safely.

As I was walking through the halls I saw four figures walking to the gates. I stopped to get a better look at the figures and realized it was Strider and the Hobbits. I ran to the entrance to greet them. "Thank the Valar you are all okay." "We are fine, thank you for caring, Miss Lin." Sam said.

(Talin knows they only have female and male genders on Middle-Earth so they are okay being called 'miss' and wearing feminine clothes, please don't come at me for this.)

"You look different Miss Lin." Pippin said. "Thank you but you all can call me Talin, I only told you my name was Lin to see if I could trust you all. If you wish to visit Frodo then I believe you can." Sam ran through the halls to Frodo. "Do you think he knows where Frodo is?" "No I don't believe so." Strider said as he walked up to me. "My apologies for treating you like you were an enemy, Lady Talin." He then gently grabs my hand and kisses it. "No harm done Strider, I understand it was what was best for the Hobbits." "Thank you for understanding Lady Talin." I gave him a nod as elven maids came and took the Hobbits to rooms to shower and rest and Strider left to go somewhere.

I went to my room to do art and relax. Someone knocked on my door. "Come in." Aerin walked in. "I was told to inform you, that when Master Baggins wakes up there will be a council meeting to decide the fate of the one ring." "I understand Thank you for informing me." I said with a small smile and a nod Aerin bowed and walked out closing the door.

After going to dinner, I took a shower and went to bed I drawed a little before I blew out my bedside candle I felt someone's eyes watching me but I couldn't see them I wrote this off as paranoia after everything that happened who wouldn't be.