long time no see old man

Talin's POV    

THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER

     As I fell asleep I heard someones voice calling out to me. Next thing I know I'm in a bright white room. "Really heaven?" "What can I say." I turn around and see Uncle Chuck. "Long time no see old man." "Hello Talin, it has been awhile since I last saw you." "What do you want old man?" "Is that anyway to call your Uncle?" "When you tried to kill me when I was a kid? I think that is the least of your worries." "I guess that's true."

   "Castiel and the Winchesters wanted me to check in on you, so how are you doing?" "I'm fine I have a council meeting when Frodo wakes up and I would appreciate it if you could leave and let me sleep." "No can do kid." He snaps his fingers and there is two chairs for us to sit in. I go sit down. "What do you want to know then?" " Sauron knows you're in Middle-Earth, You need to be careful now." "How does he know about me?" I look at him confused "The Nazgûls told him and he thinks you are a threat to his power." "Of course he does." I sigh. "I need to protect Frodo and get the ring destroyed before Sauron gets it." "No Talin it is too dangerous." "I'm a hunter and the child of your sister I can handle  something like this." "Promise me and the Winchesters that you will be okay." "I can't promise that." "Then pray to me if you're in danger and can't get out." "Okay but can you promise me this?" "What, kid?" "If a war was to break out can I count on heaven helping?" "I will have to speak with heaven on this matter." "Alright, thank you Uncle Chuck." "Of course kiddo. But now it is time to sleep." He walks closer to me and kisses my forehead and I fall asleep.