Description

In the cutthroat world of high fashion, Jeston Rodristo and Sarah McCalister are sworn rivals, their families embroiled in a bitter feud. Yet, beneath the facade of animosity lies a clandestine love that threatens to unravel their carefully guarded secrets. Jeston, bound by a solemn promise to his late cousin, finds himself drawn to Sarah's side, protecting her from the shadows that haunt her past. Meanwhile, Sarah, unaware of Jeston's true intentions, struggles to reconcile her hatred for him with the growing admiration she feels for his hidden acts of kindness.

But will Jeston and Sarah's love survive the trials that lie ahead, or will the weight of their families' secrets crush their chance at happiness? What happens when Jeston tells her "love me secretly," revealing the depth and danger of their affection for each other caused by their own families? Will they ever uncover the truth behind their families' enmity, or will they be doomed to carry the burden of their parents' secrets to their graves? As they navigate the treacherous waters of love and loyalty, Jeston and Sarah must confront the ultimate question: Will they ever find out the secrets and mysteries about their families and publicize their love life, or will they remain entangled in the enigmatic answer, whispering "love me secretly" to each other?